Chapter 7

"Blake I have to work Sunday night, and I can't just take off like that. I can't leave Naomi like that either!" Ashlyn exclaimed as she looked from Blake to the Jet.

"Naomi a grown ass woman first of all, second of all I took care of everything. And I mean everything." Blake winked.

Blake watched Ashlyn climb up two steps then stop. She couldn't control her excitement.

"Blake this is.....wow I can't wait to get inside." Ashlyn jumped off the stairs and into his arms.

They shared a long wet kiss before Blake carried her in his arms up the stairs to the door of the Jet entrance.

"How long are we flying? Where are we going?" Ashlyn asked as she walked inside.

Blake smiled at how her almond shaped eyes darted all around the Jet. She explored every room and department of the jet. Blake watched her touch the silk bed spread that was on the king size bed. She went to the refrigerator and eyed all the goods that were in stock. Blake made sure to get everything she needed. She gasped when she got to the bathroom. Blake had the bathroom decorates to her liking with rose petals and candles everywhere. Ashlyn shook her head.

"No more questions okay." Blake brought his hand up to his mouth.

"This my jet. I get on here and just travel when I wanna be away from the world and from people. I'm really an introvert I just chose to spend time with you. Now is this better than the club?" Blake asked.

"I love it." I'm going to get in the bed. See you tomorrow "Ashlyn smiled.

Blake just watched her walk around. Any other female of his past would've been on her knees sucking his soul out of him. He knew Ashlyn didn't want to play herself. She probably was going to hit him with some 90 day rule bullshit, or wait til he spent thousands on her before he could fuck. Ashlyn turned to look back at Blake.

" Are you coming with me?" She asked.

"Nah Imma go shower I been busy all day." Blake shrugged.

Ashlyn damn near drooled when Blake took his shirt off. He knew she was watching him yet he pretended to not see her.

"You got tattoos everywhere. I love it! Can I have my phone Now ?" Ashlyn stuck her hand out.

"Oh yea I forgot I had that raggly motherfucker!"

"Boy fuck u!" Ashlyn laughed.

Blake handed her her phone then walked into the bathroom. He smirked when he heard footsteps behind him. In just a matter of minutes Ashlyn was going to find out that he wasn't the "white boy" with the "little dick". She grabbed a candle and a few roses out the bathroom then gave him his privacy. As he showered he could feel the Jet slowly taking off making him sway just a little bit. Some Rnb music began playing softly throughout the Jet. She was getting comfortable. Blake dried off and put on some Calvin Klein boxers. Ashlyn had the room dim with just candles lit and some rose Petals on the bed. She had poured them both glasses of Hennessey.

" Damn!" Blake whispered as he eyed her body that was only accompanied by a matching black bra set.

Ashlyn had stepped out of her clothes and was only in her bra and panty set. She had combed her long black wig out. Blake sat on the bed. She came up behind him and put her lips up to his ear.

"You think you finna fuck me tonight dont cha?" Ashlyn whispered.

"You must wanna fuck me. I didnt say nothing about fucking you. We grown so if it happens it happens hell." Blake stared straight ahead.

"Aint no telling how many other women you got feeling special, or how many you've brought here." Ashlyn accused.

"Goodnight Ashlyn!" Blake jumped up.

Blake hated insecure women. Smoking calmed his nerves and he needed a big fat blunt bad. He went into the cupboard and pulled out his rolling Tree. Without asking if she was still listening to slow music, Blake changed the music to some laidback chill kinda music. He put on bone thugs "why do I stay high." Ashlyn balled up on the left side of the bed and just watched him. He decided to smoke in peace at the very front.

"If I could teach the world how to b-"

The music was suddenly cut off. Blake knew Ashlyn had cut the music off. He was so nonchalant and unproblematic. In just seconds she would be asleep or trying to come arguing he waited for her. The music cut back on to some female rnb song. Ha! She was in her feelings. Blake licked his cigar after dumping the contents out of the middle and stuffing it with weed then he proceeded in rolling it. The pilot asked him if he could hit the blunt.

"Nah I need your ass to drive this plane." Blake pulled the curtain and handed the pilot the blunt.

They began talking. Blake had some business to attend in Puerto Rico. He could've left Ashlyn where she was but he didn't want to come back and his spot was taken by some bum she chose. Blake got hungry when he got high and also quiet. He ate a whole party size bag of Doritos and the subway sandwich he couldn't seem to finish before he had took Ashlyn out. Ashlyn was sound asleep when he came to the back of the jet. He watched her. She was so beautiful. He cut the music up a lil louder and snatched most of the comforter off her as he got in bed. She rolled over and looked him right in his face.

"Blake really? You know what turn this plane around and take me home.

" Turn yo ass around and go to sleep." Blake turned his back towards her.

She playfully kicked him. He turned to face her. They stared at each other. Ashlyn leaned in and kissed him. He slowly turned his head.

"Blake?" She kissed him again.

He squeezed her thigh. Maybe she was used to fuck boys that used what they got to get what they wanted out her but Blake didn't have a hidden motive.

"Wassup?" Blake pulled her closer.

Ashlyn took her bra off then got up to take her panties off.

"You right we grown!" She began climbing on top of him.

"We ain't gotta do nothing you dont wanna do. Like seriously, we don't." Blake kissed the smallness of her back.

"I trust you Blake. Its okay!" She nodded.

Blake walked over to his pants pocket and retrieved a condom. Ashlyn kept eyeing his boxers. The myth was some white men weren't "big". Blake flipped Ashlyn on her back and got between her legs. She reached for his boxers. Blake never stopped her. She looked up at Blake with her mouth touching the floor as she sized him up with her hands. She pulled his boxers halfway down and her eyes grew bigger.

" You got a big ass dick!" Ashlyn fanned herself.

"What you thought my shit was gonna look like ya ex boyfriend shit? No dick pills, this dick authentic, this all me." Blake boosted.

"Its big but can you work it though!"

Blake slid the condom on and pulled Ashlyn to the edge of the bed. She gasped as he slowly entered her. He noticed she had tensed up a lil bit. He leaned in closer to her and began sucking on her neck as he made commands.

"Let me in Ashlyn. You keep slick closing your legs, turn around. " Blake kissed her jaw..

A few seconds later Ashlyn was calling his name real loud telling him his dick was the shit. Blake had both of his hands around Ashlyn neck pounding her hard from the back. She got wetter with each stroke.

"Bbbblllllaaakkeeee!" Ashlyn yelped.

"Goddamn girl if this pussy this good with a condom I can just imagine how it feel without a condom. You so lucky I don't want kids right now.........aaahhhhhhh! Blake bit his bottom lip as he pounded away.

Ashlyn tried to take as much as she could but he had stretched her out. She was begging him to let her up. He put one of her arms behind her back and pushed so far in her she screamed.. She was definitely worth the trip. They spent the rest of the night making love. He learned that she hadnt had sex in awhile because she was tired of men not committing and just wanting to play games, as she said. Blake made sure to wear condoms. He wasn't ready to be a father yet.