Chapter 37

"If you love her so much why you here with me Blake?" Rena asked as she gently put her arms around Blake's neck.

"You know why I'm here." Blake looked into her eyes.

He couldn't believe he had lied to Ashlyn and his grandmother just to come see Rena. Rena thought it was a game but he was not here for any of her games. She kissed him on his lips then tugged at his joggers making his dick hard. He and Rena looked down then looked up. Rena bit her bottom lip.

"You not stopping me from grabbing on your dick so you obviously don't love her!"

"Who would turn down free head from a clean whore? U a hoe but u clean at least. Look, stay away from my girl. I dont fuck with you I'm not fucking you so I dont know why you bothering her. If you ever fuck with her while my son with her I will kill you and I mean it!" Blake pushed her into the wall.

"That bitch came bothering me Blake. Her and her cousin jumped me!! You think you got your hands on wifey material but that girl is a hoe!!!" Rena glared at him.

Blake knew Rena was jealous of Ashlyn.
He would really have to put a bullet in her for real in order for her to leave Ashlyn alone. Blake walked towards the door, there was nothing else to say. Rena jumped in front of the door. Blake remember the days she would cry n beg him not to leave. He just looked at her.

*What do you want?" Blake ran his thumb across her cheek.

Rena shook her head.

" Ashlyn is still sleeping with Dante. He was driving the coupe you bought her while you was in jail. I saw him. Chad was the one that called me and said he saw a dude driving the car. I didn't believe him until I saw it for myself."

" You and Chad....haha! Can't get enough of ol Chad huh. " Blake looked her right in her face.

Blake was still hurt by Rena's betrayal. He was even more hurt that his own brother back dooored him. Now he was upset that Ashlyn was fucking around on him with someone else. Trust was running very thin with Blake. After all he had done for her it wasn't enough to stop her from fuckin with someone that wasn't doing shit for her.

" Blake?"

"Stay the fuck away from Ashlyn!! I'm leaving her dirty ass for good but she still have my son at the end of the day. If you bring her harm you bringing my son harm and I'll fuck you all the way up about my child!!!" Blake pointed his hand in her face.

He pushed her violently to the side and walked out to his car. Maybe he should go back inside and fuck Rena. Was Rena lying? Nah she couldn't be if Chad told her. Blake punched the hood of his car before getting in. He was beyond hurt. He checked Ashlyns location on his iPhone. She was at home. He jumped in his car and fled home. He ran every light there was. He saw some blue lights behind him and instantly called his cousin Nate.

"Wassup bad boy?" Nate greeted him.

" Tell your boys to stand down. I ran a red light and now they on my ass!"

" Gotcha!! Now get your ass home and slow down dude." Nate laughed.

"Mannnnn!" Blake laughed before hanging up.

He looked in the rear view mirror and noticed the cars were going around him. One of the officers gave him a look that could kill. They hated Blake but couldn't fuck with him. He had too much pull. Blake was now home. He counted to ten before getting out his car. He slid the key in and exhaled. He smelled her perfume, he smelled the Johnson and Johnson baby lotion that she used for their son. Ashlyn was in their bed watching TV with their son. Blake just watched them from the doorway.

"Baby?" Ashlyn smiled.

Blake began snatching her clothes out the dressers and off the hangers. Ashlyn slowly got out of bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ashlyn tried pulling a shirt out his hand.

Before Blake could stop himself he slapped her hard across her face then threw her down on the bed. Ashlyn eyed got extremely big as he stood over her with his fist balled up.

" Get the fuck out my house!! Don't you ever come back!! You lied to me Ash. I asked you if you been fucking off while I was locked up. Maybe I'll respect you more if you would've kept shit real with me instead of letting me find out on my own!"

"You put your fuckin hands on me instead of hearing me out!!! Blake I'm not fucking nobody else but you!! Who the fuck told you otherwise?" Ashlyn voice cracked.

"Dont fucking worry about it! Get the fuck out my house! Don't touch shit just go!! Bitch you don't deserve me!! You got this motherfucker in my fucking car I bought you.....you love bums so go be one with him!" Blake pulled her up by her shirt.

" Who am I suppose to be fucking Blake?!" Ashlyn yelled

" Your ex Dante!! You know who! Man get out my house before I hurt you!" Blake threatened.

" I'll leave! But I want my son to come too. You not keeping him. I know the games you play. Its fucked up you will listen to someone on the streets over me!" Ashlyn shook her head as a tear fell.

"Has he been around my son? I swear to God I'm beating your ass if I find out. I wanna do your ass in right now for playing with me. Its hoes like you that make it hard for a woman. You a broke ass hoe! You dont even bring shit to the table so you definitely not a loss. Get the fuck out!" Blake wrapped his hands around her neck.

He began choking her as he thought of her n Dante possibly being in his bed. He pictured Dante holding his son and lost it. Ashlyn was gasping for air as he choked her. He let her go then yanked her by her hair hemming her up against the wall. Their son started crying.

"Blake, B.J. watching you! Dont do this shit in front of him!" Ashlyn tried to take his fingers from around her hair.

"He just a baby he only crying cause you crying. I don't even hit females. You made me do this shit!" Blake gripped her hair tighter.

"I'm not cheating on you. I'll never cheat on you!! Who the fuck told you this shit? Blake who told you!" Ashlyn asked.

" Dont worry bout it. You let him drive my fuckin car? Has he been to my house?"

Ashlyn burst into tears.

"Answer me!!!!!!" Blake punched her hard in her chest.

" Noooooooo! You fuckin tripping!! Keep yo hands off me Blake before I hurt you!" Ashlyn warned.

Blake began dragging her out the room by her feet. All he could hear is her crying and his son crying. He hated it. He hated his self. This was not him. Ashlyn screamed to the top of her lungs as she begged Blake to stop. He was so infuriated with her. They were on the stairway fighting . She tried fighting him back. She kept denying cheating on him. She threatened to keep his son from him after she moved on and he pushed her down the stairs. She landed with a thud and stopped moving.

" Stupid bitch!" Blake shook his head.