Chapter 45

Blake watched Ashlyn Sashay to the passenger side of the car.  He waved goodbye to Vanessa and B.J. before opening the door for Ashlyn. She was looking so good that he wanted to fuck her in the back seat right then and there. His phone began ringing as soon as he shut her door. It was Kara.

"Wassup? What do you want?" He asked not hiding his agitation. 

"So I really gotta wait until next week to see you? You really think you can say and do fucked up shit and I just sweep it under the rug?" She sucked her teeth.

"This not a good time to talk right now. I'll get back at ya later." He looked into his car.

" You with that bitch!! I knew y'all was still fucking man. You could've left me the fuck alone. You stupid ass hoe!!" She screamed. 

" Ayye fuck you alright. I'm still tryna answer the phone for your annoying ass and you still bitch and cry. Fuck seeing you next week and fuck you. Get off my line with that lame shit. I'm not with my bitch I'm with my wife. Dont text or call my shit no more Kara." He hung up and immediately put her number on block list.

To avoid a confrontation with Ashlyn, he quickly put on some music. Al B. Sure's "Night and Day" began seeping thru his speakers. Ashlyn began bopping her head and moving her shoulders. He smiled as he joined her. No one else mattered right now.  She was the one he wanted most. 

"I can tell you how I feel about you night and dayyyyyyy!" Ashlyn sang.

"How I feel about youuuuu!" Blake sang back to her.

"Oh so you wanna sing. You wanna battle me?" She pointed at her chest.

" Girl you can't fuck with me with them vocals. Auto tune can't even help you." He laughed.

They sung "Spend my life" by Eric Benet and Tamia. Ashlyn kept asking where were they going he refused to tell her. She raised an eyebrow once he arrived at a movie theater. He opened her door for her and helped her out of the car. Ashlyn stopped walking and turned to face him.

"We could've watched movies at home Blake." She put her hands on her hips.

"I know but this different let's go inside." He put his arms around her.

Once inside Ashlyn began ordering snacks for the both of them but Blake told her not to. He ushered her to the the theater with the movie title named "Love and War : Ashlyn and Blake's love story. Ashlyn mouth dropped once they walked thru the doors and the seating was reserved for two and they had the whole theater to themselves. A picture of Blake and Ashlyn was on the projector. Roses, balloons, and candles decorated their area.  A bottle of Champagne and Patron rested in a bucket of ice on the table. A dinner of lobster, broccoli and cheese, loaded mash potatoes, asparagus and French bread rested on the table. Ashlyn picked up the silk pink wrapped boxes then shook her head.

"Blake I can't do this with you no more."  She shook her head as a tear fell.

"Look I fucked up in the past but baby I swear I wanna fix this shit. I know gifts and shit won't fix this but I know you like nice shit. Ashlyn look at me......bae look at me!" Blake cupped her face in his hands.

"You put your hands on me and took my son from me. I broke my arm when you pushed me down the stairs. You seeing a new bitch now so how do you even want to rekindle shit with me....how?" She looked into his eyes.

" Fuck her. I love you. Im getting you back and when I get you back I'm never letting you go again." Blame began kissing her.

Ashlyn stepped back from him and walked to the table. She began diggin in the food. Blake began kissing her neck as she ate then slowly undid her top. She stopped eating to look back at him. Blake began kissing her back then gripped her breast from behind as he kissed her neck.

"I wanna taste you. I wanna suck all the hate you got for me out of you. Can I taste you?" He asked.

"Blakkkkkeee!" Ashlyn whimpered as he put his hands in her pants.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." He began circling his finger tip on her clit.

"Stopppp!" Ashlyn bit her bottom lip.

Blake knew he had her. He took his shirt off then slowly took his pants off. Ashlyn shivered as he picked her up in his arms. They shared a passionate kiss before Blake began undoing her shorts. He pushed her knees back to her chest then pulled her towards him as he got on his knees. Ashlyn gasped as he slid his tongue over her coochie. She let out a yelp as he continued eating her pussy. Blake used two of his fingers to penetrate ashlyn as he sucked all her juices up. Their eyes connected and even though she kept saying no her pussy and eyes said yes. Blake looked at her as he stuck his tongue into her pussy then began flicking it. She couldn't resist him. Without warning her he slid his dick inside her and started pumping. She moaned his name and begged him for more.

"Fuuuccckkkk Blake....... Yasss!! This big ass fucking dick!!! I miss it!!!!! I miss this big ass dick!" She yelled out.

" I miss this pussy."  He held her around her neck as he pushed inside her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..........ahhhhhhhhh!" Ashlyn gritted her teeth as she shut her eyes.

"I want another baby." Blake cuffed her ass as he stroked her.

Ashlyn didn't say anything.

"Imma nut all in this pussy. This my pussy. Can I nut in this pussy?" Blake held her legs as he slid in and out of her.

"Yasssss....yasss! Ouuuu Blake...... Ouuuuuuu!" Ashlyn grabbed his hand.

"Ride my dick!" Blake pulled her up in his arms before sitting in a seat.

Ashlyn squatted then slowly grabbed his dick. She jacked him off just a little before sitting on his dick. Blake moaned out loud as she began gyrating her hips and adding a lil bounce. He began pounding her hard beneath.

"Ouuuuuu shhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttt!! Blakkkkkkeeeeeee.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu fuccckkk!" Ashlyn moaned as she hunched him back.

"I'm nutting in this pussy you hear me?!" Blake slapped her ass.

"Mmmmmm.....hmmmmm!" Ashlyn nodded her head.

"I feel that nut coming. Nut on daddy dick!" Blake began suckin her breast.

"I hate you Blake. " Ashlyn mugged him.

"Yeeeaaa!! This it!! Talk that shit!" Blake nibbled on her nipples.

Blake enjoyed hearing Ashlyn moan his name and tell him she love him and hate him. It was music to his ears. She shook as she came. Blake took his time as dug in her, then sped up as he felt the urge. As promised, he nutted inside her.

Blake threw his shirt and pants on as he went to his car to grab the two comforters and two pillows he had in the back. He paid the two workers extra money to not let anyone in he and Ashlyn theater. He also gave them permission to gone play the movie.
Ashlyn helped him set up before diving under the covers with him. She got teary eyed again as she saw the many pics n videos of her and Blake. She cried in his arms.

It may take time to get back like they were, but Blake was prepared for anything he had to do. They belonged together and he was going to do whatever to keep them together