Chapter 54

Ashlyn giggled as she pulled the onesies out of the gift bag Naomi gave her. Naomi was certain that she was carrying a girl this time. She still hadnt told Blake that she was pregnant again because she wanted to surprise him. He would be thrilled to know she was pregnant because he swore he was getting her pregnant again.

"So when you gone tell him that you pregnant again Ash?" She couldn't hide her excitement.

"I might tell him while we are in Bora Bora. That would be another great birthday gift." Ashlyn eyed the other gifts Naomi had bought her.

"Well I'm team girl. Blake gone have that baby so spoiled, he already got B.J. wrapped around his finger." Naomi started on another braid in Ashlyn hair.

"Girl tell me about it! He will not go to sleep until he either talked to his daddy or his daddy in the bed with us. He loved him more than he loves me hell." Ashlyn held up a baby rattle.

She felt her phone vibrating in her pants and asked Naomi if she could take the call. After looking at the caller i.d. she frowned. It was her ex fling Dante.

"Why are you calling me?" Ashlyn didn't hide the frustration in her voice.

"I'm finna take you out to eat, shopping, shit I want my wifey back." He made a kissy noise into the phone.

"I have a whole fiance now. I have a whole family now to be exact so you need to stop calling me, its been years get over it Dante." She was irritated.

"So you want to be stuck with a motherfucker that puts his hands on you? I heard how he broke your arm and beat the shit out you! What is it that he got that I don't? Money? Shit I was down and out but Im up now baby." He tried to convince her.

"That's good Dante. I'm proud of you, but I'm happy with who I'm with now. I wouldn't have it no other way." Ashlyn walked back into Naomi house.

"So I can't take you out? My money ain't good enough for you but that white boy's money is? Oh ok I get it. If I had the money back then that I got now, you would've still been fucking with me huh?" He asked.

"All you wanted to do was fuck. You only kept me around to fuck me. I learned nothing by fucking you. Blake has upgraded my whole life and has invested in me. Please just stop texting me." She hung the phone up.

"Girrllllllll!" Naomi smacked her lips.

"He won't stop bothering me!" Ashlyn sat back down in the chair.

"You keep answering and talking to him of course he gone keep hitting u up. Ashlyn you got the man every bitch in Georgia want!! You about to have your own shop and everything. Man don't let Dante fuck up your family!" Naomi began parting her hair.

"Right." Ashlyn stared into space.

Naomi had to tap Ashlyn on the shoulder to let her know she was done with her braids. Ashlyn paid Naomi though Naomi told her not to. She looked at the many unanswered Messages Dante sent her and only responded to the ones she felt she needed to. Blake's handsome face crossed her mind and she instantly felt guilty for texting Dante.

She was home in record time. Blake must've been in a good mood because she heard rap music blaring From the other side of the doors. As she looked around the enormous yard with security surrounding it, she knew she would never experience this life with Dante. He had called her, she quickly told him she was home now and to stop calling her. Blake's barber was walking out the door as she was coming in.

"Wassup Ash?" He smiled at her then walked out.

Blake was checking his hair out in the mirror. He had poured himself a glass of Patron and mixed it up. Ashlyn smiled as he walked up to her looking like he was ready for a photo shoot.