Chapter 24

"Prove to me that I cheated on you!" Blake pointed his hand in Ashlyn's face.

Ashlyn blinked back tears. What she thought was going to be an unforgettable, classy event turned into an episode of Love and Hip Hop. She knew about Blake and Rena. She knew about their baby yet Blake was in denial about the whole affair. He checked to make sure nobody was coming outside before he started talking again.

"I said prove that I cheated on you!! You can't!! You hear one damn thing about me and you run with it. " Blake got in her face.

"Who is Rena? That's the proof right there!" Ashlyn looked up at him.

"Haha!! Do you know how you sound right now? Who is Rena? There's your proof right there.  Look I caught you. Ain't no coming back from that." Blake looked into her eyes.

Even when she hated him, she loved him. His blue eyes glistened in the night with a touch of red from him smoking weed. His cologne blended with weed smell reminded her of the second date they went on. Everything was so perfect between the two of them once upon a time. Ashlyn couldn't fight her tears no longer.

"I walk outside I catch you on the phone with another bitch and you turn shit around on me. Tell me right now and I mean right now what its gonna be. Blake I'm tired!! I'm so tired of fighting with you! I hardly see you then when you do pop up you always bring upon negative energy!" Ashlyn pushed him in his chest.

" Man you crying ain't gone change my mind. We done. Put me on child support. I can't trust you. You like bums, I tried to introduce you to some new shit! There I told you! We done! Now let's go back inside and act accordingly." He began walking to the door.

"Give me my house key back!" Ashlyn held her hand out.

" Will do." Blake pulled his keys out of his pocket.

He took Ashlyn's key off his key chain and threw it as far into the night as he could.

"Go get it motherfucker!" You think I'm slow! You want me to give you back your key so I won't pop up at your shit. From this day forward stay the fuck away from me!" He walked into the door leaving her outside.

Ashlyn marched right inside behind him. She stomped all the way up to  the stage and took the microphone. As she looked all the gifts, all the decorations, the gold painted carriage, the many people that came out to celebrate baby Blake, she hated what she was about to do next. Blake eyes narrowed into evil slits and he grinned daring her to crash the baby shower.

" I want to thank all of you that made this night so special. My baby shower is over. Blake didn't want to tell y'all but I am. He also has another child on the way for another woman and she's on her way here!" Ashlyn smiled into the crowd avoiding eye contact with Blake.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Blake yelled.

Ashlyn then walked off stage. Blake tried following her but his brothers Chad and Adrian grabbed him up. Naomi followed close behind her.

"Bitccchhh he gone beat your ass!! Is that bitch coming here for real?" Naomi asked.

Ashlyn began tearing up most of the decorations outside. She found an old bucket outside and filled it with water.

"Ashlyn what you finna do with that water? Bitch let's just go! Girrrllll I hear his voice! They coming outside!" Naomi warned.

Ashlyn opened the door to Blake's car and poured water in his car. She made at least five trips back and forth from the water hydrant to his car. She didn't feel bad about damaging the inside of Blake's car. He never came outside. She found a brick by the fence and sent it through the windshield. She was beyond hurt and needed him to know how much he hurt her.

"Our uber coming in five minutes because bitch he gone kill you!" Naomi shook her head.

"You don't understand the level of I don't give a fuck I'm on right now! I'm fucking tired of him Naomi! You don't hear the shit he tells me when it's just me and him around. I'm tired!" Ashlyn burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry Ash like I'm so forrreal. Please don't cry baby! Ash I got you!"

"ASSSSSHHHLLLYYYNNN!" Blake's voice  roared.

"You not gonna get all your baby  gifts? Girl its some nice stuff in there. That shit expensive too!" Naomi held Ashlyn.

"I don't care about none of that shit! He can have it!!" Ashlyn hissed.

"SO THIS IS WHAT YOU WANNA DO INFRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE!" Blake was trying hard to get to her.

"TELL EVRRYBODY THAT YOU GOT ANOTHER CHILD ON THE WAY!! TELL THEM YOU NOT THE PERFECT BITCH YOU PORTRAY TO BE!! YOU GOT PICKS AND CHOOSES BETWEEN YOUR BABY MOTHERS!! YOU DOG ME THE FUCK OUT BUT I CAUGHT YOU ON THE PHONE WITH YOUR OTHER BITCH AND YOU WERE BEING NICE TO HER!! YOU'VE MENTALLY ABUSED ME ALL NIGHT!!" Ashlyn pointed at her chest as tears fell.

"FUCKIN LIAR!! TELL EVRRYBODY YOU STILL FUCKIN YOUR EX!! I CAUGHT HIM AT YOUR HOUSE! TELL EM THAT!" Blake hollered.

"HE PULLED UP AT MY HOUSE UNINVITED AND YOU KNOW THAT!" Ashlyn flicked him off.

After their shouting match Ashlyn jumped in an uber. Naomi stayed behind to get all the gifts that were bought for baby Blake. Ashlyn cried the whole ride home. She was too ashamed to even look her uber driver in the eye. Tonight was a very embarrassing night for her. As much as she loved Blake she knew she had to let him go for good. She quickly locked her front door behind her after welcoming herself inside. Blake was calling her phone back to back.

She used to be so happy to see that he still called despite their arguments. Ashlyn dialed the customer service number of her phone company. After a few seconds of hearing the automated voice system operator talk Ashlyn held the phone to her mouth.

"CHANGE MY NUMBER!! Ashlyn said loudly.

Within seconds she had a new number. It was time for a new start from Blake. Ashlyn called Naomi and gave her the new number. If Blake wanted to be in his child's life he would stop at nothing to connect with his baby.