“Yes.” he said flatly.

“Why did you lie?” I asked out of the blue, shocking him.

He blinked a couple of minutes, lips parted. “Rebecca I..” he started and shook his head. “I..” he didn't know what to say.

“Just say why.” I said coldly, staring at him seriously. I was mad at him for saying such a lie about Harry.

“Because he likes you.” another voice from behind me said, making me jump.

I turned around and looked at Harry with pure shock. He was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. I stood up and gave him a confused look.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and Harry huffed.

“I came here like half an hour ago.” he replied.

“What?” I asked shocked.

“I came here to find out the same thing you did.” he pushed himself off the wall. “And now I know.” he walked towards me.

“Shut up.” Jacob spat from behind me.

“Come again?” Harry mocked, raising a brow at him. “You can't hide it anymore, she knows you like her.” he said, making me feel slightly surprised.

I turned around and locked eyes with Jacob. His brown eyes seemed somehow cold and distant wich confused me.

“You don't deserve her.” Jacob surprised me by saying.

Harry's smirk dissapeared in seconds. He took a step forward but I pressed my hand on his chest and pulled him back with me. His eyes were fixed on Jacob behind me, his jaw set.

“Harry, calm down.” I murmured, keeping my hand placed on his chest.

His eyes locked on mine and softened immidiately. He sighed heavily and pursed his lips tightly.

“Always like that, Harry.” Jacob said, making me turn to give him a weird look. He was smirking. “Always doing the wrong thing and then your girl tries to make it up for you.” he spat.

Harry immidiately grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him, his height towering me. “Harry, what are you doing?” I asked, taking a step aside to look at the side of his face.

Harry was glaring at Jacob who was smirking at us. “Stay away from him.” Harry said.

“What are you–,“

“He's not who you think he is!” he yelled, looking at me.

I gasped and furrowed my brows. I then moved my gaze to Jacob who snickered. He then started clapping his hands.

“Good job, Harry.” Jacob said and then I saw his eyes turning black.

Fear and anger hit me at the same time. My hand instictively took hold of Harry's forearm, my heart skipping beats now.

The demon transformed into black smoke, making me hide most of my body behind Harry. Harry stood tall and tough in front of me, making me feel safe.

“I was expecting that little smart bitch to find out first but looks like you are smarter than I thought. The demon said, making Harry's muscle to tense.

“You were planning this for a long time, weren't you? You wanted to make us fight again.” Harry spat.

“Well, of course I did.” he simply answered and locked eyes with me, making me tighten my grip on Harry.

“Don't you dare try anything.” Harry warned through clenched teeth.

The demon laughed evily and evedything around us turned dark, making me suck in a breath and hide behind Harry. When all the darkness dissapeared, we were at my house in the kitchen and my heart stopped as I looked around in confusion. So everything was fake?