Preference #32: Sides does Reader's Makeup

Start from the beginning

by the end Roman was nearly dying in laughter as Virgil smirked, giving Patton's glasses back as he ripped off the blindfold, Patton putting them on and freezing, his jaw dropping.

"I messed up, I'm sorry." Patton said, picking up a make up wipe however your hand stopping him. as you smiled at him, with a little giggle, looking at yourself in the mirror

"I look like a freckled frog and I love it." you giggled, looking up at Patton as he started laughing a bit.

"you do look adorable. not that you aren't adorable all the time... cause you are" Patton muttered, kissing your lips gently. as you simply sighed, loving the moment. maybe playing truth or dare wasn't such a bad idea...

Roman:

"but I don't wanna Roman." you pouted slightly, looking up at Roman, hovering close, his giant collection of make up palettes and brushes awaiting to make your face unbearable, but... this was for Roman.

with a large smile, Roman used one of his many royal themed headbands and used it to keep any hair our of your face. with a smirk, he started, shushing you when you objected, and laughing when you said it itched.

with legitimate fear you let Roman put on flash lashes and the works, a huge smile on his face, as he did so, before again, using colors all around your face, blending and brushing, all as he hummed to fixer upper from frozen

"Thank you for letting me do this, my darling, don't get me wrong, you slay without it, but this is just so fun." Roman laughed at the end, blushing even more powders and contours all along your face

"when will it be over Rome... my neck is sore." you mumbled grumpily, hiding a smile as Roman just giggled, misting it with a setting spray, before spinning the chair around so you could look at yourself.

"is it amazing, or is it amazing?" Roman smirked. as you sighed, looking up at him.

"it was amazing seeing you beam, and work so hard my love." you sighed, before looking at the mirror

"what wasn't amazing, was that all that work went into this." you said, vaguely gesturing towards your face.

"I think you look stunning" Roman said, lovestruck as you laughed.

"I feel like a powdered donut." you mumbled, yawning. it was a nice night, well except the fact that Roman kept legit screeching when you go to rub your eye.

Virgil: 

"Please Virge?" you asked, looking at your boyfriend with big eyes as he stared, shaking his head. crossing his arms as you let out a sigh.

"I assure you I would do it myself if I didn't have this." you said, holding up your sprained wrist, as Virgil sighed, looking at you, as you stared back, before he sighed, walking over, opening your eye makeup kit, and taking a look at what you had.

"is that a yes?" you asked, your eyes wide, and Virgil sighed again, rolling his eyes again before looking into your eyes, and leaning over to peck your lips quickly.

"don't push your luck" Virgil said, with a slight smile, as you started beaming, leaning over to kiss him quickly, before be started on your face, Virgil very carefully moving the colors, biting his lip as he focused.

Virgil brushed different powder on his face, biting his lips in nerves as he lightly applied color. soon enough setting the brushes down, and staring at your face, as you softly smiled.

"what is it?" you asked giggling a little, as Virgil just gave you the mirror, avoiding eye contact. your eyes widened at the make up look was... really soft, dark and... really cute. as you looked up at Virgil, him looking down blushing, as you just giggled.