{1}When we first met

Characters: Y/n Potter, Sirius Black, James Potter, Remus Lupin, Lily Evans, Peter Pettigrew, Katherine Potter, Adrien Potter,Marlene Mckinnon, Dorcas Meadowes, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Averi Rasher, Euphemia Potter, Fleamont Potter, Hannah Brown, Severus Snape, Regulus Black, Mary Macdonald, Elsa Abrahamsson and other characters mentioned later in the story.

hi! if you're a first time reader please do not get confused about the drastic change in writing because  I'm rewriting the story as I am not statisfied with how I wrote it the first time around.

Also go read "Mine" ;))))) (it's in my profile, for you my George Weasley lovers)
________________________________

Imagine all the exitement I was experiencing as I sat alone in my compartment, waiting for my brother, on the way to Hogwarts. I was deep in thought when a tall black haired boy knocked on my compartment's door.
"May I come in?" He said once the door was half opened. "Everywhere else is full."
"Of course." I smiled and turned back to the window. There were no uttered words until he decided to break the silence and introduce himself.
"I'm Sirius. Sirius Black." He raised his hand as a from of greeting.
"Elizabeth Potter." I shook it.

The air in the compartment suddenly grew warmer and we engaged in conversation, which unfortunately was cut short by my brother entering the small room, followed by two people.
"Glad to see you've been socialising." He took a seat next to me, the other two sitting opposite us. "I'm James Potter." He nodded toward Sirius.
"Sirius Black." The latter said.
James beat me to introducing myself, "This is my sister, twin sister, Elizabeth Potter."
"Call me Lizzie." I cut him off.
"And these are Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew."
"And pray tell, brother, how did you stumble upon them?"
"He was scared of the dark so he made us follow him." Who I assumed was Remus spoke. "Glad we did."
"Glad you did." I smiled in turn.

"So, are we all first years?" Peter asked after a few minutes.
"Yep." We all replied in unison. "Is anyone freaking out as much as I am?"
"Out of my mind." Remus spoke, I could tell he'd be my favorite in all of Hogwarts. "With all those classes?"
"I can't wait to learn how to hex James." I said and Remus moved to sit next to me.
"That makes two of us." He says. I find my eyes darting to Sirius. He was very mesmerising.

"You ought to leave me alone." James interrupted. "And careful what territory you enter into, Lupin." He pointed between the two of us. "My sister's off limits."
"What? No!" Remus raised his hands in protest. "As gorgeous as Lizzie is, I am not interested in her."
"Well, there goes all hope." I sighed and fell back and accidentally hit my head on the window. We all laughed for a good minute after that. "Not only have you broken my heart, you've broken my skull, Remus Lupin." At that we laughed harder. I liked these boys. I liked them a lot.

The trolley passed us and I bought Pumpkin Pasties for me and James. We shared them as everyone shared their most anticipated classes.
"You should wait until you meet James in his quidditch fixation." I winked. "It is truly a wonder how a boy can love a sport more than anything else."
"I do not-" James was about to protest.
"You say that as if quidditch isn't super cool." Sirius cut in. "And it quite literally is."
"Thank you!" James turned to him. "Besides, she loves it a little too much herself."
"At least I don't have shrines of-" He clasped his hand over my mouth and the next couple of the words came out muffled. I bit James' hand and he let go with a cry.
"You two are my favorite sibling duo in the entire world." Peter laughed. "Too chaotic."
"Way too chaotic." Remus corrected.
"The most chaotic." Sirius corrected right after.

"I've got to go change." I said in a quick manner, we ought to get there soon.
"Be back quick!" James shouted as I left the room.
In a hurried manner, I bumped into someone. I knocked all of her things off her hand and moved to pick them up whilst apologising.
"I'm so sorry." I said. "I'm Elizabeth Potter."
"Lily Evans." Her red hair reached her torso, and her piercing blue eyes held on to mine with a ferocity in them.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." I smile. I turn to smile at the slender body behind her but found nothing but rage in turn. Instead I turned my attention back to her. "Do you happen to know of any empty compartments?"
"Yes, use ours." She said and stood guard outside the door while I changed.

The reports did the Castle dirty. It was a thousand times prettier than described. It stood tall in front of the lake on top of which I currently sailed. We'd been taken by a man called Hagrid, whom I immediately liked. He was quite large, with a long and fuzzy beard on his face. I was on the boat with my brother and Sirius, who had joined us quite cheerfully.
James held a hand on my back while I touched the dark, silky water. You couldn't see anything underneath. It was stunning.
I looked up and saw Lily on another boat, waving at me. I smiled lightly and waved back. James' gaze followed the direction of mine. His grip on my back faltered and I nearly fell off the boat.
"Watch it, Potter!" I shouted as I steadied myself and sat next to Sirius.
"Sorry." James said and then started laughing.
"What's the matter?" Sirius asked.
"You didn't see her face." I started fuming next to Sirius who looked at me and smiled.
"I can imagine it." He too laughed.