"You didn't bring any explosives?" Jeno said coldly.

The guy shook his head. "I told you...I just happen to be around your house as you guys came out!"

"He's lying about the explosives." Hana mumbled.

That's when everyone turned her direction.

"What the hell are you doing down here." Haechan said to her.

"Uhm...I heard screams so I came?"

"Actually, what was it you said?" Jeno said to her.

"What?"

"Something about explosives."

"Oh. He's lying. I think he put something outside..." Hana said quietly. But it was enough for them to hear.

"And how do you know." Haechan glared at her.

She shrugged. "I don't know... I just do?"
She was stiff under his glare. "He... he also lied when you asked him about that Donghyun person..."

"Damn, smart women you got there. To bad, I was gonna play this out until the bomb went off." The guy tied up smirked as he untied the rope around him.

"What-"

"Well since my cover is blown, I'll be leaving." He took out a gun from his pocket but it was quickly taken away by Haechan's fast reflexes.

"To bad for you, you're up against the dreamies." Jeno smirked at he kilt the man.

"Everyone, go outside and find the bomb he put up. Now!" Haechan ordered everyone.

As they all dashed up the stairs, Haechan went up to Hana. "Next time. Don't you dare come down here." He coldly said to her as he went up.

Hana stood there frozen in place. I made him hate me even more...

She slowly walked up the stairs.

"How'd you know he was lying?" Renjun suddenly asked the girl.

She looked up at him and shrugged. "I've been well known for knowing if someone is lying or not... they said it started when I was a kid. I don't know, the gestures people do when they lie... their face... everything really." She said as she went to her room, not even giving Renjun a chance to talk.

"She seemed gloomy..." Renjun said. "Probably was Haechan." He sighed.

~~~

It was the afternoon and Hana has been in the room ever since the incident this morning. She washed up and changed into some other clothes that someone put in the closet for her. It was still hoodies.

She was on her phone texting shotaro.

—————

                     BABY BRO😔

Hana:
how's eomma doing?

Shotaro:
she's doing fine.

Hana:
when are you coming back to the dreamies house...it's so weird here. I need my baby brother here to comfort me😭

Shotaro:
really Noona😑
Don't you have areum?

Hana:
she's busy...
besides, aren't you part of this mafia gang thingy? You should hurry up and be here. I'm so lonely😢

Shotaro:
there's always Haechan.
You know? Soulmates.

Hana:
you mean Donghyuck? Yea no, he's basically the reason why I've been in my room all day.

Shotaro:
what? Why.

Hana:
well Itsbcozsnsncj

Shotaro:
what? Noona are you playing tricks on me...

Hana:
hold on Shotaro, I'll text you later. Jaemin just made some bomb bibimbap.

Shotaro:
wha- SAVE SOME FOR ME!

—————

As she walked down the stairs laughing at her phone, she accidentally collided with someone.

"Ah-" she fell to the ground. So did her phone.

When she opened her eyes she realized that she had bumped into her soulmate.

"Sorry..."she softly said as she grabbed her phone and looked at the cracked screen.

She was sulking.

I just got this phone from eomma...

Haechan was looking at her face and realized she had become gloomier. He then took a peak at her phone and realized it was cracked.

She looked at Haechan and apologized once again before making her way to the table.

Did I just crack her phone?

I don't know Haechan. Did you?