16: Sleepover

Tzuyu was excited.

The university dorms were to be closed for cleaning, and Jungkook knew she couldn't go back to Taiwan, so he had invited her over to his apartment to spend the entire week.

She was excited to see how (un)organized Jungkook's apartment would look like, and most importantly, that she could spend an entire week alone with Jungkook.

Also, her exams were finally over, so she could spend the time without worries in her mind. She could enjoy herself, in Jungkook's embrace.

Her plan was going perfectly. She's going to love it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Tada!" Jungkook unlocked the door and pulled off Tzuyu's blindfold. 

If she hadn't known, she would have thought she was looking at some billionaire's house, and not the apartment that was only meant for one resident.

The place was grand but plain, exactly the way she like it. She turned to Jungkook, who was nervously watching her reaction, with glowing eyes, "I love it."

When Tzuyu turned away from him and went off to explore the house, Jungkook dropped his soft, unbothered gaze. The place contained a lot of memories, even though he only went there about once a year.

He went into the master bedroom, his own room, and his gaze immediately went to his king-sized bed in the middle of the room. 

He had no idea how many undressed girls he had seen lying on the exact bed, in ecstasy. He had no idea how many moans of pleasure he had heard issued from the exact bed. He had no idea how much pain he had tried to forget, every time he laid on the exact bed, his arm wrapped around a girl who was blindly falling into his snares.

It's all in the past, Jungkook reminded himself, you have Tzuyu and she's not going to hurt you like how Jieun did.

-----------------------------------------------------

For the entire week, they lived like a normal friend-couple, hanging around in Myeong-dong, having fun in Lotte World, or simply just chilling around in Jungkook's apartment. Tzuyu had even started teaching Jungkook Chinese. 

"Tián Zhenggúo," He repeated his name inside his head, before groaning in frustration. Chinese is so hard. 

It was the last day of her stay, and the next day they were going back to school, so Jungkook wanted to make it memorable. "Tzuyu-ah," he called from his room, "Can you come here for a moment?"

--------------------------------------------

Two seconds later, Tzuyu knocked on the door, looking absolutely bewildered and nervous. Jungkook didn't blame her though. He always kept his door closed and Tzuyu was too polite to open it on her own,

Jungkook could tell that Tzuyu was awed, mainly by the fully equipped TV set in front of his bed, and before she knew it, he had locked the door behind her, even though there was no one else in the apartment.

Jungkook expertly spun her and pinned her to the back of the door. Tzuyu stammered. "W-What are you doing", while her lips were trying to hide the knowing, coy smile playing along her face. 

Jungkook didn't reply and invaded her lips. He sucked lower slowly, from her lips to her jawline, from her jawline to her neck, while his hands were busy undressing her. Tzuyu let out a moan of pleasure.

Tzuyu gasped silently, and followed what he was doing. One tug, and she had pulled Jungkook's pants off. They continued what they were doing cascaded onto the bed. Tzuyu could feel Jungkook's tongue worming its way inti her mouth, and she kissed him back roughly, her soft, gentle touch long gone.

Finally, Jungkook made his move, and the next thing she knew, they were making love. (not gonna elaborate any further here...🙈)

That was how they spent the rest of the night, locked in a tangle of arms and legs and busy making love. 

It was the best night Jungkook had ever experienced, and he hoped, and knew, that Tzuyu had enjoyed it as much as he did. 

Tzuyu could feel Jungkook's happiness spreading into her, and she smiled darkly. 

The game was fun. Her plan was starting to work.