3: First Encounter

The next day, Jungkook was sitting in the lecture hall with his two roommate-classmates, Hoseok and Namjoon, when he saw a new girl sit in the row in front of him. She had surreal beauty and she was skinny, but tall. Accompanying her were his classmates Dahyun and Momo, and Jungkook faintly heard Dahyun whisper to the new girl, "Tzuyu, this is Jeon Jungkook."

Tzuyu? Jungkook thought to himself, Interesting name.

Tzuyu scanned Jungkook with a plastered smile on her face, and stored every inch of his face into her mind. There was no mistaking that he was Jeon Jungkook, because he looked like the type of guy she would have immediately fallen for.

She could tell that he was amazingly popular among students, because he looked like a perfect model, with those handsome, doe-like eyes of his, and killer smile. She could even feel herself falling for his surreal visuals.

Jungkook smirked at her, and she shot him dagger eyes. Tzuyu then bowed, as a sign of politeness, to Hoseok and Namjoon beside him.

----------------------------------------

Jungkook noticed how Tzuyu bowed respectfully to his friends, but not to him, and he bit his lip. He liked her tall and willowy figure, and how she looked at him with fire blazing in her eyes. Any girl who looks at me without fear nor respect must be an interesting girl.

He smirked at her back in front of him. He wondered how long it would take for her to fall for him, and for him to do what he did to so many girls before her.

During the entire three-hour math lecture, Tzuyu could feel Jungkook's eyes boring into her, no matter how hard she tried to ignore them and focus on the lesson. She could feel her hatred for Jungkook grow larger, and she could 'see' Jungkook smirking seductively behind her, his attention on the lecture long gone.

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning, Tzuyu grabbed a quick bite and raced off to her medical seminar alone, as neither Dahyun nor Momo wanted to become doctors. 

At the corner of her eye. Tzuyu could see Jungkook heading the same direction as her, from the boy dorms. She could almost hear herself praying don't let Jeon Jungkook be in my class. But he was. 

Trying to control her resentment towards him, Tzuyu on-purposely chose to sit at the back of the lecture hall, somewhere no academic would choose to sit. To her surprise, Jungkook sat next to her. 

In an angry whisper, Tzuyu asked Jungkook, "Why are you always following me?" Jungkook put an innocent face and cocked his head, "Why? Not my fault that destiny keeps putting us together." Tzuyu huffed and tried to find another seat, but to her dismay, there wasn't another empty seat.

She muttered, "I hate you," under her breath. Jungkook smirked, "Sorry? Didn't catch the last part." He loved girls who had the nerve to speak against him. He had a feeling that Tzuyu would be different.