5: Change

The next day, Tzuyu showed up to class with red eyes, for crying about Sana all night, and Jungkook noticed everything.

He saw how cold Tzuyu had been to him, and how she had been writing the same words 'Sana Minatozaki' at the back of her hand during lectures. 

A memory of the mysterious Sana clicked into Jungkook's mind. He saw the faint memory of a cheerful, bright girl who gained the liking of everyone for her sunny personality two years ago, before he had taken her and then dumped her. He remembered seeing Sana's soulful eyes turn dead and expressionless, then starving herself due to the pain and anxiety he caused her, until she disappeared from reality one day.

-----------------------------------------

Seeing Tzuyu in her pained state made Jungkook's heart sting. 

It was his first time of seeing someone get hurt because of his actions, and he felt guilty for hurting Sana who, as he guessed, must had have a strong relationship with Tzuyu. He could feel his compassionate side wanting to comfort Tzuyu and apologize for his actions, but somehow, his pride in himself didn't let him do so. It didn't let him let go of his strong ego because of that one girl.

Somehow, Tzuyu reeked of a strong aura that made him recover the compassion he had lost for a couple of years already. No matter how hard he tried to deny his budding feelings for Tzuyu, Jungkook could feel himself falling for her. And he knew that no girl would be able to resist his captivating charms.

He could hear Tzuyu whispering 'I hate you Jeon Jungkook" more often, and his heart felt pain to know that the girl he had his eyes on was hating him so badly, but he didn't blame her, knowing that what he had done was really affecting her emotions. He could see her eyes fill with utmost hatred for him.

--------------------------------------------------

He could feel affection, real affection, for Tzuyu, and he wanted to do anything, everything, to embrace her in his arms, even if it would cost him his entire life. He just wanted to see Tzuyu have a positive opinion of him.

---------------------------------------------

To my readers, I'm sorry that I won't be able to fulfil my promise of updating 2-3 times today, because I've got some schedule to attend to this afternoon. I'll write more tomorrow so you guys'll be happy. Thank you and mianhae.