10: Studydate pt. 2

Jungkook snapped back to his senses, after Tzuyu's astonishing appearance, and invited her in. 

Tzuyu could feel her heart hammering furiously against her chest. You are here to execute the revenge you have planned. Focus in your mission and escape as soon as you can. She became tongue-tied and her eyes darted around nervously.

Awkwardly, she chuckled, "You dorm's pretty tidy", while her eyes strayed down to some random stuff hastily shoved under two of the three beds. The possibility that Jungkook had tidied the dorm just for her seemed pretty ingratiating. 

-------------------------------------

Tzuyu sat at the dining table with her books out, and Jungkook sat opposite her, also fully concentrated. The table wasn't that big, so Tzuyu could always feel Jungkook's fingers brushing against hers. It gave her goosebumps.

Except for some occasional questions and sighs of frustration, the pair studied in complete silence for three hours straight.

For lunch, they ate the burgers Tzuyu had bought beforehand, in silence.

Tzuyu wondered how she was going to break the ice and get Jungkook to talk about the tricky topic of his heart, when Jungkook quietly said, "Mianhae, Tzuyu." 

-----------------------------------------

Tzuyu was completely taken aback. 

From her current impression of Jungkook, he wasn't the type to apologize full-heartedly easily. But he was. Whatever bothering him must had been serious.

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu. I'm sorry for hurting Sana for some reasons you probably don't know, and I know that you must hate me, because I'm reason she's not alive anymore. I'll understand if you decide to continue hating me until the end of time."

Tzuyu was surprised, because she didn't expect the mighty Jeon Jungkook to be so soft and guilty inside. Knowing that he actually felt sorry for Sana's death, but didn't do anything to compensate her death, Tzuyu wanted to hurt him even badly.

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu quizzically. He had wanted to apologize for some time already, but it was the first had got the courage to do so. He wanted Tzuyu to yell at him, so at least he knew he was getting the response he expected.

However, Tzuyu smiled, trying to calm his obviously frightened nerves. "I was really mad at you for the first few days, and I hated you so badly that I would stop at nothing to see you get revenge. But yesterday, my roommates told me your entire story, and my entire opinion about you changed. I know it's not your fault that you're breaking others' hearts. So, I forgive you. I want to do anything to help you find the happiness you deserved but had lost."

Jeon Jungkook I'll never forgive you.

----------------------------------------

Jungkook was overjoyed, but a bit bewildered, that Tzuyu forgave him, and even better, that she was willing to help him. Now is the time to confess that I like her. 

He bit his lip, "Tzuyu, well there is someone that I have feelings for, but I'm too nervous to tell her that I like her."

Tzuyu hid her disappointed feelings. All that time, she thought Jungkook had a secret crush on her, but to hear him talk so openly about his feelings for another girl proved her suspicions false. She put on a false, but hopefully looking real, bright smile, "Who's that girl? I'll help you confess. to her."

Jungkook prepared his hand to pin her against the wall. (Yes, he was a romantic) He made his tone a bit seductive, "It's --"

'Ring!' His phone rang, and stopped the romantic confession scene. Fuck this timing. 

Jungkook wanted to continue his confession, but the ringing was too disturbing, and he reluctantly picked up the call.

His face then paled.