8: His Past

"I graduated from the same high school as Jungkook, so I saw everything that happened to him over the past few years," Momo began, and sat on Tzuyu's bed.

"Three years before graduation, Jungkook was dating a girl from his class, called Lee Jieun. He was literally shining every day he was with Jieun, and he always told us how lucky he was to have met his girlfriend. I could see happiness, real happiness, reflecting off Jungkook's face every second he was with her. 

Jungkook's family was rich, so he could afford to take Jieun on fancy dates, and he made her the happiest girl in the world. He had many fangirl-classmates queuing up for his love, but he didn't choose any or them. He chose Jieun."

Momo's expression darkened slightly, "But Jieun took the love for granted, and she loved, no, liked, Jungkook just because of his family's fortune. Two years later, I'm not sure what exactly happened between them, but I've heard from our former classmates that Jungkook caught her cheating on him. But what made his heart break, is Jieun telling him that she had never loved him.

They broke up, and Jungkook's heart shattered. He wanted to get revenge on Jieun for playing with his heart, but he couldn't, because she soon left Korea with her boyfriend and they disappeared from his sight. He could've sent spies to follow her, but he didn't, because inside him, his heart still ached for her.

He stopped believing in true love, and he decided to break girls' hearts and leave them beyond repair, exactly how Jieun did to his, just to pay her back."

-------------------------------------

Dahyun continued, "Sana's not the first one who had suffered from his actions. Ever since I've met him on day one, he has been very popular among girls, because of his looks and his excellent academic result. To let go of the pain Jieun had brought him, Jungkook uses the love he gets."

She took a deep breath, "What Jungkook does is, he chooses a target and makes her fall in love with him. Once the girl believes that Jungkook loves her back completely, he would impregnate her, then leave her, breaking their hearts by telling them that he had never loved her back, like what Jieun said to him. They would have to bear the responsibility of taking care of their unborn child alone. He's a complete playboy.

Most of the victims, including Sana, couldn't stand the shame of being an unmarried mother and treated as a public disgrace. They couldn't face the overwhelming pressure of their troubled future and they start to develop anthropophobia, the fear of people. They slowly lose their will to survive and they take their, and the baby's, lives, knowing that they were unloved and were used by the model student they all admired."

-----------------------------------

Tzuyu furrowed her brows, "Then why doesn't anyone report Jungkook? He's basically the reason why they're dead and he could be charged."

Momo sighed, "That's because he isn't directly involved in the actual killing. Even if he's reported, he can say his victims committed suicide and he'll be free. 

And also, the Jeons are one of the most influential families in Korea. Anyone who's sane would never want them as their enemies.

From the signs we've been noticing lately, Jungkook has his eyes on you. You're his next target and you'll probably end up used by him, just like the others. But now you've got a head knowledge on his other victims, so you know his plan. Tzuyu, you have to be careful.

Jungkook breaks other girl's heart just because he wants to get revenge on the girl who has broken his. That's why he's called the Heart Breaker."

-------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu stayed silent, unable to react. She finally understood about his past. She feigned a knowing smile and her roommates fell for it. She saw Momo and Dahyun exchange sighs of relief as they know Tzuyu had finally understood.

Tzuyu secretly smirked. She finally knew how to break him apart.

Jeon Jungkook I'll come for you.

-------------------------------

last update of 2020! stay safe y'all 😆🥰