Chapter 14 🍋

After having confessed their feelings verbally, both (Y/n) and Kakashi needed to share them physically. They both had reached an agreement. They would marry in secret, or well more like in private, just the two of them. (Y/n) didn't want to wear a dress with a bump like she would have by the time they had their wedding, or as she said it, she didn't want to be in a dress that would catch everyone's attention while being "so fat". Which earned her a bite from Kakashi in disagreement. She wasn't fat, she was pregnant, that was what he told her "And you're still the most gorgeous woman in the whole world" he added, kissing her neck where he had bitten. Besides, Kakashi didn't want to put all that stress that involves organizing a wedding on (Y/n) right now. So they decided that sometime after they had brought their kid to life, they would hold an actual wedding. But by then they would have already been married. It just was that they couldn't wait to call each other wife and husband anymore, they didn't have enough with 'fiancé'. They needed to officially belong to each other. Kakashi to (Y/n), and (Y/n) to Kakashi.

So after everything was settled, happiness and love in its purest form took place. First, they kissed each other softly and everywhere, making the other one smile and even ticklish. They had been laying on the sofa now. Making-out, staring at each other, and holding hands between caresses. But as it was only normal, the innocent loving kisses turned into deeper ones.

Kakashi leaned himself on his arm that was close to her face. In fact, he was able to caress her hair while his tongue and hers loved every corner of their mouths. And with his other hand, he held her close to his body, being extremely careful not to lay on her belly.

(Y/n) pushed Kakashi closer to her with her leg, wrapping it around his hip while burying her hand under his silver locks on the side of his face, caressing his cheek and ear.

They merged in a wet kiss that broke apart with choked breaths while Kakashi's lips traveled to her throat.

"Mhm" he groaned lightly on her throat "why don't we make our baby healthier" he suggested with a smirk, hinting to move to their bedroom in order to engage in the physical activity that the doctor said would be healthy for the yet-to-be-formed kid.

She giggled lightly and they both kept their loving-session on their bed. Kakashi carried her to their room, and a bit sloppily put her on the bed. (Y/n) pulled him with her, making him fall. They both laughed, and their laughter died out in a kiss.

They went back to their cuddling position: his legs in between hers, which allowed her to feel his tightening bulge right where it should; Kakashi's hands on her back, caressing her hips, waist, and back when they snaked under her shirt that ended up on the floor soon after; and her hands on his nape, losing themselves on his locks or toned shoulders and back, that also ended up being bare as his shirt became as lost as hers.

Sometimes (Y/n) would be so heated up that he'd push on him and be almost on him, which made him turn his hands to her amazing ass that he loved so much, and also made him be able to get rid of her clothes under her hips. But then, he'd have a growing need of having her, of devouring her, so he'd be the one to push more against her while also pulling her hips against his hard length whereof tip poked over the hem of his pants, craving to be buried in her warm insides. The hard feeling made her insides twitch in desire.

It was that feeling again. That feeling Kakashi always had when he let his love loose. The feeling of wanting to bury himself in her in whichever way he could. The need of burying his aching length that craved for her touch again, and the need of burying his face in her breasts, neck thighs, just wherever in her body: in her. He wanted to have her as close as he could.

His hands gripped her ass under her underwear, pulling it away, and then one hand stayed there while the other one went to her back, pulling her close, but still afraid he'd put too much force on her belly.