Chapter 2

I stretched myself on the bed, still eye-closed as I let out a breath from having woken up not long ago. But as I was trying to hug Kakashi next to me all I found were the empty cold sheets. This made me open my lids with a sudden heaviness in my chest. ­'Has he already gone to another mission?' I thought to myself as I looked at what should have been my boyfriend. I sighed again, this time heavier and not because of the tiredness. Knowing that I wouldn't fall asleep again I decided to sit up. 'He could at least have woken me up... Say goodbye...' I repeated as I stood up and walked to the door feeling how my mood had gone down all of a sudden.

However, my feet stopped in the middle of the living room as soon as I stepped out of the bedroom as the smell of a cooking breakfast and the view of Kakashi's back made my heart skip a beat for a second. He must have realized I was up and turned around, showing me one of his beautiful closed-eye and mask-free smiles.

"Hey there" he greeted me "You look surprised?" he asked, arching a brow as he noticed my confused expression. I nodded my head, feeling lighter altogether.

"I really thought you were gone again..." I confessed. He looked at me for a couple of seconds before reaching his arm out. I understood his gesture and walked to him, wrapping my arms around his sides as he hugged me close to his chest by my head and laid his soft lips in a long kiss on top of my head.

"I'm sorry" he said, rubbing my back as his lips remained on my head "I wanted to prepare you breakfast" he explained, finally separating slightly from me.

I separated too, but only so that I could look at him looking at me back while we still remained in each other's embrace.

"Thanks" I said, pulling my lips in a smooch form so he'd kiss me. He smiled and did so, staying over my lips for some time while his eyes looked at mines "So, you're not going?"

Kakashi denied, his nose brushing with mine.

"Nope, I'm free, so today I'm yours for the whole day" he said the last part slowly and with an even bigger smile as he leaned down to kiss me again, this time going farther than a simple peck as his hands wandered lower to my hips.

"But" I said, pushing him slightly after a wet long kiss, which made him look at me with longing eyes slightly annoyed that I had broken our starting make-out "I'm not" I smiled "I have work to do with Iruka" I said, paying close attention to his face. His brow twitched a little as he put himself in a somewhat thoughtful expression.

"Okay, I'll talk to him" he said, making me arch a brow in a questioning look "I'm sure he'll let you off if I explain the situation to him" he said with a cocky grin as he kissed me again, this time more passionately so that I couldn't talk anymore. So much indeed, that I couldn't help but pull him closer to me by the back of his head as well.

"Mh–" I mumbled trying to break the kiss "How exactly?"

His eyes wandered from my eyes to my lips, and then back up to my eyes with a smug grin again.

"I'm older than him, and he's easily flustered. All I have to do is start talking about why I want you to myself, and he'll immediately let go of you in hopes I shut up" he explained and then bit my lip, making me gasp slightly "What were you thinking I'd do, dummy?" he asked as his hands traveled further down to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze as we resumed with our make-out session.

"Kakashi..." I mumbled his name as both hands were now holding my thighs around his waist.

"Mhm?" he mumbled, deepening the kiss as our tongues dances with each other.