Chapter 17 🍋

This is heavily edited because when I wrote this I wasn't in my right mind 🙃

I tossed and turned, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't possibly find a comfortable position. In the end, I decided to lay on my back, sighing as I looked at the ceiling and felt funny in my underwear, though it didn't portray on my face as I wore a frown.

I pouted and looked at my side, or more like the empty side of the bed. I sighed again, rubbing my legs as I wondered how long it'd be for Kakashi to come back. Then my eyes stopped at Kakashi's alarm on his bedside table. 2 am... He left around midnight, but I wasn't sure if whatever the Hokage needed him for was something long or short.

It wasn't that I couldn't sleep because I was lacking him. Although I must admit, lately I hated being alone. It wasn't that I was emotionally dependent either, I just... I was afraid. I know it sounded stupid, but my belly was bigger, and I could feel our baby inside. I just... I was on edge when I was alone, more vigilant. I don't know why, it probably was something common. However, it wasn't this that wasn't allowing me to sleep. It also wasn't the fact that some nights I really had difficulty finding a comfortable position for me and my baby. The real reason why I couldn't sleep was because of the wetness in my underwear getting heavier and heavier as minutes passed and my husband was nowhere to be found.

The doctor mentioned something about this when we first went to get a check-up. He said that pregnant women can either have no sexual drive, or the hormones might make them have an increase in their libido. Guess I was the latter, and lucky me, I had to get the horniest when Kakashi wasn't there...

First I thought it'd be better to just go to sleep and not think about it because I wasn't that horny. But right when I thought that I realized I couldn't stop feeling the dampness of my underwear and knew it wouldn't let me sleep. So should I wait for Kakashi to come back? That was the real question. I thought so at the beginning, but as time passed and I realized he could come home in the morning I decided to take care of it by myself.

I put myself more comfortably on the bed and started tracing my body over my clothes. I rubbed my hands over my breasts, gripping them gently and sliding my hand to my underwear where I also rubbed the outside of my core.

I bit my lip at the much-needed feeling, jerking up my hips against my own hand. I rubbed my clit a little and then slid down the slit, poking in the tip of my fingers inside my damped insides. And then I repeated the motion a couple of times until I was more desperate and got rid of my underwear. I opened my legs and with my wet hand started playing with my girl parts, while the other one groped my breasts.

I began gasping lightly, and not that lightly when my fingers began sliding in and out faster. I inevitably thought of my sexy husband, tearing off his mask and clothes, showing his carved abs, and broad scarred shoulders. My hand on my breasts went with my other hand and while one thrust in and out the other fingers flicked around my clit, making me start moaning louder while all I could think about was Kakashi's dick.

"Ah~"I bit my lip again, thinking I'd even hurt myself "Kakashi~ mmh..." I kept moaning.

"Fuck" I heard a voice in the room.

I stopped and jumped slightly at the unexpected voice, only to find Kakashi at the door, with wide eyes that were staring past my wide open legs.

"Couldn't wait till daddy came home?" he asked once he was past his surprise. I smiled a little, biting my lip some more as I nodded. He then smirked, taking off his mask and head protector, and leaned against the frame of the door "Well then, keep going" he ordered me as he watched.