_______________________________________

THURSDAY 5:20 PM

Jihwan and Jimin were currently in the middle of photoshoot as they posed elegantly for the simple and cozy themes.
Jungkook clicked a number of photos for the pose. The photography director checked the photos that appeared on the monitor after each click and said,
"You guys are doing a great job. And Jungkook. As always...great click. Lets change the pose and take one last close-up shot. Then lets wrap it up."
They nodded and the models did another pose. Jungkook looked through the viewfinder and focused the lens. As he focused, he noticed Jihwan winking at him. Jungkook furrowed his brows as he looked up to see a smirking Jihwan.
"Whats wrong, Jungkook?", The director asked as he saw that Jungkook didn't click the photos.
"Oh...nothing. it was not focusing well. Its okay now. Sorry, Sir.", Jungkook replied and clicked the photo as he found the correct frame.
"Okay!! Its a wrap. Lets get ready for the next outfits tomorrow. Thats it for today. Good job everyone.", The director said as he stood up and left.

Jungkook turned off the Camera and lights. He put those in its respective bags.
"Kookie, did you miss me earlier?",Jimin asked as he approached Jungkook.
"Yeah..You wish, hyung.", Jungkook replied sarcastically.
"Hey Jungkookie. Great job. You really are talented. Your clicks are amazing.", Jihwan said as he walked towards the boys.
"I know, Hwanie..My Jungkookie is so talented.", Jimin chirped out of excitement.
"Hyunggg!! Stop it. Or I'll call you PARK JIMIN.", Jungkook said clearly angry.
"Yeeeshh!! Fine. I won't. Okay. I'll get changed and lets go to the cafe together.", Jimin said as he walked past Jungkook and got inside the Dressing room. Jihwan looked at Jungkook like he was enjoying every second of it.
"So....Whats your plan tonigh-", Jihwan was gonna ask.
But Jimin interrupted,
"Hwanieee....One of the dressing room is free. Go and change. Stylist noona is waiting."

"Okay...I'm coming.", Jihwan replied to Jimin, as he walked past looking at Jungkook who had an "I DON'T CARE" expression. Jungkook kept doing his job just like that.

________________________________

THURSDAY 5:45 PM

Jungkook walked out of the studio as he was clearly annoyed by the new model's behavior towards him.
"Kookie.....Where are you going without me?", Jimin asked as he ran behind Jungkook and caught up with him.
Jungkook kept quiet as he walked faster.
"Kookie...its him, Right? Is he annoying you?", Jimin asked with his soft voice.
Jungkook slowed down when he heard what Jimin asked.
"Hyung...I-..How did you know?", Jungkook asked looking at Jimin.
"Well....I'm not your best friend for nothing. Even if you don't tell me anything, I would always know it.", Jimin replied, to which Jungkook smiled.
"Yeah..It is a bit annoying. And I don't like it. He is asking weird questions. I mean..why does he wanna know what I am doing tonight?", Jungkook complained.
"Aigoooo....My kookie is so innocent. I know, Kookie...Thats why I called him to get changed. I knew you were getting pissed.", Jimin said as they walked together.
They reached in front of the elevator and pushed the down button waiting for the elevator to come.
Suddenly, Jimin got a message from Youngjae.

YOUNGJAE HYUNG:
Jimin, Urgent Meeting at conference room no: 7.

"Ohh....I have a meeting now. I have to go. Kookie.. you are going to the cafe right? I'll come there when it ends. If I am getting late. You just go home. okay?", Jimin said, to which Jungkook nodded as he rushed back since the conference room was on the same floor.

Jungkook got in the elevator since he was going back to his workspace to get his things. He felt at ease that he is alone right now as he stood inside the elevator.