The said boy smiled as he threw his hand over Jackson's shoulder saying ,
"So should I prepare the bed and tissues ?"

"You -"

"Ya me , what ?"

"I give up !!! "

"Good ."

The party went on going smoothly . Everyone was dead tired so it was time for some food . Surprisingly the food was not prepared by any omega , all the alphas including Harry's mates had personally cooked the meal to show how grateful and thankful they are to their mates . Fortunately the food was edible as well .

When everyone had finished stuffing their stomach , it was time for dessert . Harry finally decided it was the right moment to make his big announcement , clearing his throat he said in his deep voice ,

"Hello everyone . I know you all might be wondering what this party is for . Well for one it's to celebrate our victory over education so cheers to that . We all are graduate now . Yay !!!"

Everyone laughed along him happily agreeing to the statement .

"And this party is also because maybe this might be my last celebration with you all ."

Immediately everyone stopped smiling and a silence surrounded the place . Anne looked away to stop the tears falling from her eyes while the rest were shocked by the words just said .

"Ummm that turned dark very quick ." Harry tired to lighten the atmosphere but no one laughed . Liam got up and grabbed harry by his hand as he whisper yelled ,

"What are you doing ?!"

"You asked me to make a choice alpha . I am just giving you my answer ."

Harry turned to the people around him as he said in a confident yet emotional voice ,
"As you all know my alphas are not like us , they are royal blooded suppose to be the future king of us all and just for my happiness I can't make four kingdom's suffer . Hence I have decided that I will go with my alphas where ever they take me ."

The alphas were left speechless by his descion , somewhere in their heart they thought harry will decide to not go with them , they thought that he might decide to leave them for the sake of everyone but Now they are in shock to see how wrong they were .

"So that's means you will leave with them and never come back .."

A voice said so softly that if it wasn't dead silent you would never hear it . It was the voice of alex who was looking down at his lap not even meeting the eyes of harry as he said that . Harry went out of his place as he kneeled down in front of alex ,

"It's not like we will never meet again Al , I just don't know when . Don't cry my love .."

Alex hugged harry as tight as he could , the only person who gave him support , gave him comfort , gave him the will to live might go far away from him forever . How was he not suppose to cry , the toughest part was who will wipe his tears when the only person brave enough to do so will leave . Will he always have to live his life in tears ...

"Hey hey none of that . Stop over thinking stuff in your head . I am not leaving you or abandoning you , yes you were in need of help in the past but you are over that phase now . You have found yourself again , you have grown into a better person then what you were before . Now you have someone who will always look after your happiness and take care of you in your toughest time . That's your alpha bud , it's Stan ."

Harry got up and went in front of stan looking him straight in the eyes as he said ,
"Alex is like a treasure to me . I love him very much and now I give his responsibility to you . You will always take care of him and love him even when the sky is dull and the wind is cold . Promise me you will not disappoint me ."