"And why is that love ?"

"I am so nervous I think I will pee my pants ." He replied bouncing on his feets . Zayn hugged him from behind as he whispered ,
"No need to be nervous babe . Everyone hear loves you . We love you ."

"I love you too alphas ."

That's one thing harry never fails to say , he always want to make sure his alphas know how much he loves and cares for them . How important they are in his life . They smiled at him fondly thinking of how lucky they are to call harry their omega .

The party started and immediately harry felt all nervousness leave his body . He danced with all his loved ones around him laughing his heart out at how terrible they looked . In between niall would always start his iconic irsh dance making the rest laugh yet follow his lead . Louis would do nothing in the name of dance but just shake his butt , According to him it's all about the butt .. Liam would put on a MJ hat doing all his best moves on the dance floor . Zayn was the only sane one who sat at the bar with a glass of wine in his hand laughing at his silly mate's 'out of the world' dance .

The rest were all in pairs dancing with their better halfs with the big smile on their faces . Love , joy and happiness had filled the whole house along with the music . After some time the three J's pulled harry at the corner to have some time with him ,

"Are you guys enjoying ?"

"C'mon hazza , it's a blessing to be here . I don't remember the last time I had this much fun . You know I almost took Marcel for you like three times already . I can't believe he is Nick's mate ." Josh said .

"Ya it's a long story . But all you need to know now is that macry is my soul brother . He is like my baby ."

James shook his head with a smile on his face ,
"Sometimes I can't believe you harry . You are not even that old yet you have done so much in life I can't even imagine of doing . And fighting the Blackfoot clan !! Thats like the coolest and the most dangerous thing anyone can do . I don't even know should I be angry at you or be proud of you ."

"Be proud . I prefer that one ." Harry replied with a wink . Jackson cleared his throat to get their attention yet purposely looked away from them to show how angry he was .

"Now what's the matter with him ?"

"Ohhh it's nothing ignore him ..OUCH !! Ok ok I am saying . Jezz . He is angry that you broke your promise . When you were leaving you promised that you will call daily and we will still be besties forever but you kinda forgot about yes . So ..."

"No no .. I never forgot you all . Things just got so messed up and I didn't want you all to be tangled in my mess . After all you have your own life to live and some how I was afraid of your reaction to the whole royal thing .."

"We understand harry .. I also know that if you would have said to us about all this then we would kidnap you and take you back to Cheshire . I still remember the day you arrived at our door crying and sobbing cause they broke your heart -"

"Josh .. it's all past now ." James interrupted seeing harrys sad face .

"Ok ok sorry . I didn't mean it like that . I know you love them and they love you but being the queen of four different kingdom . Bud you know what shit you are getting yourself into ?"

"I know , I know but .. it not like I have a choice . It's my destiny guys and looking back I feel like I was born for this . You know even back than I wanted to bring a change in this world , I wanted to make this world a better place and somehow I think this is the only way I can do that ."

"Harry harry oh my harry ... What will I do with you and your soft heart . Every conversation with you turns out to be so emotional that I just want to curl in the bed and cry all night ."