Chapter 49

Wedding day

I groan as the light hits me in the eyes and pull the covers up and cover my head, there's a knocking on the door and someone calling my name but the bed and the duvet feels comforting.

Than "bamm" the duvet is ripped away, I quickly jerk up feeling my anger bubbling, Liv stands there worried. "You better have a good reason for waking me up or I am going to slaughter you."

She rolls her eyes. "One, I am your best friend, if you slaughter me I'll have to haunt you in the after life and two, it's your wedding day for goodness sake, the photographer is already here to take pictures of us getting ready and the ceremony starts in 4 hours."

I sit there in shock for a few seconds before getting up quickly and start pacing. "Oh no, it's the wedding day, we have so much to do and oh my God, I can't breathe." Liv holds me by shoulders.

"Breathe Lea, everything is getting ready, Damien and the guys are at the hotel venue getting ready and us two are going to be getting ready here, the photographer is going to be here taking pictures of us and we'll be drinking some champagne and than the car will come pick us up and take us to the venue where you'll walk down the aisle." Liv says smiling. "I'll prepare the bath for you." She walks away to the bathroom.

I pace through the room again but than a letter on the side table catches my attention, I quickly grab it and open it.

Good morning princess
So you're awake and that probably means that you're freaking out a whole lot, but I need you to breathe and relax, we'll be seeing each other in a few hours and than after the wedding we'll be off to our rainbow and do some exploring of some stuff, remember breathe, relax, this is your special day.
Love you lots.
Damien aka pumpkin

I smile and let myself relax a little, Liv tells me that the bath is ready, I soak myself in it for a good while, I scrub and shave and make some bubbles, I breathe.

When I come out in my robe, Liv was sitting on the bed with a box of donuts and was eating them. "I get cravings, not my fault." She says in a mouthful, I laugh at her before taking one and eating it, the photographer lady walks in.

She introduced herself as Mary and she told us to basically act normal as we got ready, she called for champagne, the bubbly drink putting us at more ease, Liv did my hair and make up, she even did Mary's make up for fun, than I did Liv's.

"We have 1 hour to leave, dears, you both need to get in your dresses for more pics." Mary says kindly.

Liv and I shriek excitedly as we zip open our dresses, hers was a beautiful maroon and mines was a black with lacy sleeves ball gown, beautifully designed.

I helped Liv into her dress first before going in mine, everything fitted perfectly, a maid walks in and hands me the bouquet, a beautiful red roses bouquet, I tear up a little and Liv squashes me in a hug.

"You look amazing Lea." Liv says as she too tears up a little, we get more pictures taken and time flies because sooner than I expected our car arrives.

"I can't do this." I say anxiously when we arrive at the venue which was a beautiful and luxurious hotel. "This is too fast."

I see Drew walk towards us, a broad smile on his face, he hugs Liv from behind and hands me a note. "Your soon to be husband is probably as anxious as you are, if the letter says that he isn't than he is definitely lying." Drew says smirking.
I quickly open the note.