Chapter 7

"Wow, you look awful Lea, what's wrong?" That's Liv greeting me in school, I groan and tell her everything that happened the moment she stepped out of the house yesterday.

"Whoa wait, Stephanie blamed you and you didn't do anything!" Liv says annoyed and angry.

"Yeah, I couldn't do anything either way or you would get in between and than more problems would pop up and I already have a lot on my mind right now!" I say with a sigh.

"I'm going to go beat that girl up and tell her to pull her shit together and confess!" Liv says angry and starts marching to God knows where before I stop her.

"Just leave it Liv, I'm fine and besides if we do anything else than we will get into much more trouble!" Liv groans but than squashes me in a hug.

"Well if you change your mind than I would gladly go knock some sense into that chicken!" Liv says encouragingly causing me to chuckle.

The bell rings and we go to our own classes, the moment I step through the door to my class everyone turns to look at me, I sigh, great, I just want one day in peace, one day.

"Why and how the fuck were you spotted with the Liam Fox yesterday?" One of the girls growl at me.

"He probably paid her or offered something else!" One of the guys say smirking.

"Well actually we're dating!" Liam's voice causes everyone to gasp, I'm pretty sure even I gasping as I turned around to find him standing there casually in his expressionless face. "Don't tell me  you didn't know, how small is your brain?" He asks in his iconic bored tone.

He is about 10 inches away from me and hasn't made eye contact with me yet.

"Why would you date such a freak, I mean seriously, look at her, she looks like she just crawled out of the dustbin!" One of the girls says laughing, I feel my anger flare up and I notice that Liam is finally looking at me.

"Well you look like plastic and you're still here aren't you?" Liam says calmly causing the whole class to gasp.

"Alright than prove to us that you guys are dating!" One of the other mean girls say, Liam is still staring at me and than he takes a couple steps and he is standing right in front of me.

He places one hand on my cheek and the other arm snakes around my waist and the next thing I know his lips are on mine.

The whole world goes silent and for the first time in years I forget about everything and everyone else, the bullying, the insults, the blame I took, I forget everything and it's just this.

And than he breaks the kiss leaving both of us panting, our chests are rising up and down rapidly, I hadn't even realised that I was gripping his shirt tightly.

"Sit down both of you!" The teacher says loudly. Liam steps back and the whole world comes crashing back at me, so many emotions at once.

"Breathe raspberry!" I feel Liam's breath tickling my ear. "She needs the nurse!" I hear Liam saying in the back, I keep my eyes closed as I try to stuff all my emotions in the unbreakable chest.

"She is just looking for attention!" Someone says and than I feel myself being carried away from the noise as the smell of honey calms me down.

"Feeling better?" Liam asks me concerned, I take a few more deep breaths before open my eyes, we are in an empty classroom, I nod and Liam puts me down but doesn't step back and keeps one of his hands on my waist sending shivers and thunder bolts up my spine. "Talk to me and tell me what's going on and why are your smiles usually never genuine!" Liam says raising an eyebrow.