Chapter 9

"What do mean that's your brother?" Liam asks slightly nervous.

"That's my idiotic brother Connor!" I whisper yell.

"What do you mean your sister?" We hear Andrew ask and a couple seconds later Andrew swears colorfully.

Liam keeps me behind him as he goes to open the door quietly and we make our way to where Connor and Adrew are.

"Yes that's my sister with the bloody asshole!" Connor says angry, Andrew sighs.

"I am standing here!" Liam says in his iconic bored tone, Connor's head snaps to Liam and it fills with rage.

Liam's body towers over mine, so Connor hasn't seem me yet.

"What in the name of God are you doing here?" Connor says angry, I push myself further behind Liam. "And why the fuck are there pictures of you kissing my sister?"

Liam sighs frustrated before taking my hand and pulling me from behind him. I watch as Connor's face goes from rage to confusion back to rage and I give him a small wave.

"Why are you here, why are you with him?" Connor asks angry.

"Well those are some very complicated questions!" I say smiling.

"And you do know that I am right here!" Liam says frustrated.

And than Connor's phone starts ringing, he looks at the screen and frowns, he puts it on speaker. The sobs on the other side cause me to break.

"Connor there's been an accident at your sister's school!" My mom says between sobs.

"Mom what are you talking about?" Connor asks confused staring at me.

"They found her clothes but didn't find a body!" My mom bursts out crying, I feel my own tears run down my face, Liam pulls me closer to him and softly plays with my hair.

Connor looks at me up and down when he realizes I am wearing his friend's shirt.

"Connor can you come home please?" My mom asks sad. "Olivia is here too!" My knees buckle underneath me at the relief, Liam holds me tight. Connor glares at him.

"I'll be there mom!" Connor says and cuts the call. He glares at Liam and than starts marching towards us and Andrew quickly holds him back.

"Easy there mate!" Andrew says calmly, Liam steps up in front of me and places a protective arm around my waist. Connor looks like he's going to burst from all the rage.

"You fucking got my sister involved!" Connor howls angry.

"I didn't mean to and I didn't know she was your sister!" Liam says in his bored tone.

"You should have thought of that before kissing her in school where news travel like a virus!" Connor howls again.

"Mate, I need you to calm down, your sister just woke up and she still needs to eat something!" Andrew says calmly. Connor's face fills with worry.

"When was the last time you ate?" Connor asks me.

"Well I don't really know but I think it was at 2 AM today!" I ask thinking of the sandwich and tea I ate, Connor sighs before getting out of Andrew's hold and marches towards us.

Liam pushes me further behind him. Connor's face fills with rage again.

"She is my sister!" Connor growls.

"I don't trust you!" Liam says bored.

"I don't trust you neither with her!" Connor says angry, Andrew sighs before marching towards us and takes my hand.