Chapter 17

"Rise and shine love birds!" I groan. "Oo la la, very intimate position!"

"Get the fuck out Andrew!" I hear Liam groan frustrated.

"But it's morning, breakfast, tea, pancakes!" I instantly shoot up with the biggest grin, even Liam had a shock.

"What's wrong raspberry?" Liam asks me worried.

"He said pancakes and I am hungry!" I say excitedly, Andrew bursts out laughing while Liam stares at me with amusement glinting in his eyes.

"It should be ready in about 30 minutes so I am going to leave you guys now!" Andrew says grinning and leaves the room and closing the door.

"Come on vanilla bean, the pancakes await our presence!" I say excitedly and jump out of bed.

"Not that quick!" Liam says quickly before pulling me back down on the bed as he hovers himself over me.

"But the pancakes are in need of our help!" I say with a gasp.

"You can go rescue the pancakes after a kiss!" Liam says smirking, I grin and scream as loud as I can, Liam loses his distraction for a couple seconds and I use that time to push him off, I run to the bathroom and quickly lock the door.

"Oh come on, you cheated raspberry!" Liam says knocking on the door.

"First pancakes, than other stuff!" I hear Liam chuckle on the other side of the door.
I quickly finish doing my morning routine and walk out of the bathroom, Liam is laying down on the bed stomach down and shirtless.

"And I am now on my way to rescue the pancakes!" I say excitedly as I rummage through my suitcase for a pair of shorts.

"Will the pancakes be happy that we rescued them?" Liam asks amused.

"Yes, so go and get ready!" I say excitedly.

"I don't think that they actually care about how I look!" Liam says smirking.

"If you get ready fast, than you will get an extra kiss!" I say smiling, Liam laughs and heads to the bathroom, I quickly slip into a pair of shorts leaving Liam's shirt on, I'll go shower and change after breakfast.

"It smells amazing Drew!" I say excitedly when I walk in the kitchen.

"Thanks love!" Andrew says smiling and does a small bow causing me to chuckle, Connor walks in and sits down next to me.

"Why are you wearing Liam's shirt?" Connor asks suspiciously.

"Because he gave it to me last night!" I say with the biggest smile, the memories of last night slip past my brain and I feel my face heat up.

"You should have seen their very intimate position this morning!" Andrew says smirking and whistles.

"What do you mean?" Connor asks slightly annoyed.

"That's enough of details!" Liam says before Andrew can say anything else. "We're supposed to be rescuing the pancakes!"

I gasp. "I had forgetten about that epic mission!" I bang my fist on the counter causing Connor to nearly fall of his chair and Liam and Andrew burst out laughing. "You foolish creature kidnapped the poor innocent pancakes!"

Andrew places the plates of pancakes for all of us and we instantly start gobbling it down.

"Guys can we get Liv over?" I ask smiling, I haven't seen Liv in ages.

"We could try!" Liam says nodding, I notice how both Andrew and Connor light up at that. "We just need someone to go pick her up!" Liam says and stares at Andrew than at Connor.