Chapter 39

"There's no where to go alright, the quicker you accept his death the quicker you'll forget and move on." He says keeps his blue eyes on me.

"No he's fine, he won't leave, he promised he would find me." I yell angry, I could taste my tears as they ran down my cheeks, he smirks and leans closer, I try to look back but I'm stuck.

"He left you just like everyone did." He says with a smirk, behind him a huge void of blackness approaching us at a rapid speed, I let out a scream as it gets closer and closer and it swallows me.

I hear my name being yelled and I grasp onto it, I can feel every inch of me burn with pain.

"LEA FUCKING HELL!" I hear Damien yell and I gasp awake, I back as far away as I can, my head pounds, my heart is beating at an unhealthy speed, sobs escape me, tears run down my cheeks, the darkness still seems to be swallowing me. "Lea I need you to breathe, please, come on breathe princess."

I take a couple deep breaths as my surrounding return to normal, Damien sighs in relief and moves closer to me engulfing me in a hug, I burst out crying more as he continuously runs his hand up and down my back..

"It's fine, you're safe." Damien says calmly.

"I just want the pain gone, I want the darkness gone, it's suffocating me, I can't breathe." I say in between sobs, Damien pulls back and tilts my face to look at him.

"I know you're hurting and drowning in this, I also need you to know that I will dive deep into that darkness and pull you right back alright, I will fucking hold on to you so you don't fall again." Damien says serious, I shut my eyes tightly closed.

"I just want it gone." I say leaning back on him, Damien doesn't say anything and pulls me up against his bare chest, we lay like that as the sun rises, the city starts coming to live, my thoughts go quiet as I listen to his heartbeat.

"Are you still awake?" Damien asks softly, I nod.

"I don't think sleeping is a priority in my life." I say with a sigh and a sniffle.

"Don't worry princess, you'll see the rainbow." Damien says kissing the top of my head.
I open my mouth to say something but the phone rings getting both of our attentions, Damien sighs and doesn't get up.

"Shouldn't you take that?" I ask concerned.

"No, whoever it is will know that I don't like getting disturbed this early." Damien says and buries his face in my neck, his breath tickles me and I giggle, Damien gasps before quickly turning us around, he hovers himself over me, a mischievous smirk dances on his face. "I wonder how ticklish you are princess." Damien whispers in my ear, a shiver runs down my spine, my whole body is burning as Damien smirks at me.

"I wonder exactly where ticklish you are." Damien says, he supports himself with one hand and the other goes to my arm, he runs it up and down in a torturous slow speed, I bite my lip so I don't laugh, his gaze stay on my lips as his hand go to my stomach, he lifts the shirt and I burst into giggles, he starts tickling me and I start laughing, my laughter fills the room as his hand find the most ticklish spot.

"Say my name." Damien said laughing.

"Never." I say boldly and he starts tickling again, I squirm as laughter just fills the room, to the point where I'm fighting to get air. "Alright I yield, you win pumpkin."

Damien smirks and leans in to peck my lips, I use the one second of him distracting and turn us around, Damien's eyes widen with surprise and I just smirk as I sit on his stomach.

"You taught me that even if someone has muscles, I should think with my brain and learn to adapt to changes." I say proudly, my hands are flat on his bare chest, my legs on the side of him, I take in the position and my face turns red. "Fluff, I'm sorry." I say panicking and start to get off until Damien puts me back, resting his hands on either sides of my hips and bringing his knees up.

"Stay, just for a while." Damien says pleading, I nod and relax myself on him. "This is very new to me, I have never had someone in this position before." Damien says just above a whisper.

My breathing quickens as his hands start making lazy circles on my waist.

"I so wish you were wearing my shirt." Damien says breathing out, his eyes stay focused on my face, I quickly lean down and peck his lips softly.

"Thank you for being here." I say honestly.

"Marry me." Damien says, I sit there shocked.

"What?" I ask unsure.

"Marry me princess, I love you with every inch of me, I don't want another reason to be separated from you, be my wife." Damien says confidently, my heart stops beating and everything around me settles.

"Yes, I'll marry you." I say grinning happily, Damien's throat bobs up and down as his hand slides up to my neck, pulling me down gently and connecting our lips in a fierce kiss, his hand tangle with my hair as the kiss gets more heated, my hands also tangle themselves in his hair, Damien spins us around not breaking the kiss, I had wrapped my legs tightly around him.

He deepens the kiss more, his one hand rests on my back and the other roams underneath my shirt, he roams it up higher slowly until I feel his hand on my breast, his finger slowly grazes it and I let out a moan of pleasure in the kiss, my hands go to his shoulder as I hold on to life, he grazes it again and I nearly faint of electricity, Damien lets out a noise that was between a growl and a sigh before pulling away.

Our chests rise up and down rapidly, his hand leave my shirt and cup my face.

"I don't think I'll be able to handle another kiss like that without taking it further." Damien says leaning his forehead against mine.

"Than why didn't you?" I ask boldly and confident.

"Because princess, when I do go further, I want it to be memorable, not just so that we can forget, I want to kiss every inch of your bare skin, I want to love you over and over and over again, I want to show you the stars as you reach the high, I want you to feel me inside you as I rock you to heaven more than once, our scents entwined together." Damien says smirking, I feel myself turn into a puddle, the throbbing and aching for him that causes me to moan as he lets his hand roam there for a second. "If that's your body's response to one graze with your clothes on, imagine the response I get when I taste you." Damien whispers before getting off me.

I lay there, my breathing a mess, my body up in flames with need.

"We have to head back to the mansion for some important meeting, it's still quite early so we can have breakfast here." Damien suggests kissing my head as I sit up.

"I'll just hop in the shower and than I'll come." I say as my breathing starts returning to normal, Damien nods and disappears out the room, I sigh and get up heading to the shower knowing for sure that if I look at the mirror I'll see a smile on my face.