Chapter 8

"Lea, can you hear me?" The distant but familiar voice echoes. "Fucking hell Lea!" I gasp awake and I am instantly being squashed in a hug. "I thought I lost you!" Liam says worried.

I look around and see that we're still in the classroom but everything looks blown up and there's barely any air and light.

"What happened?" I ask taking a few deep breaths.

"They blew up the school and now we have to go find a way out of here before something bad happens!" Liam says panicking.

"Who did this Liam?" I ask angry and Liam flinches.

"I will tell you when we get out alright, I promise raspberry!" Liam says with a small smile. "Can you walk?" Liam asks helping me up.

"Yeah I think I can!" I have to take more deep breaths to remind myself that there's still air, Liam grips my hand.

He opens the class door quietly before stepping out and starts to jog as I do the same, there are some students unconscious here and there and it doesn't matter how much they bullied me but no one deserves to be like this.

We get to the actual entrance of the school but it is blocked by a mound of debris.

"Liv, where is she?" I ask panicking as I look around, Liam takes my face in his hand and forces me to look up at him.

"We'll find her alright but right now we need to find the exit!" Liam says calmly.

"I can't leave her Liam, she is my soul!" I get out of his hold and dash the other way while constantly calling for my bff, I hear Liam swearing than he calls me but I carry on calling for my bff.

Liam catches up to me quickly and grabs my arm forcing me to stop.

"We have to go Lea, we have to go now or we will die!" Liam yells angry. "I'm sorry but i promise you that we will make sure we find her, just please let me get you to safety!" Liam says hopeful.

"It's Liv, she would cross the whole ocean for me!" I pull my arm back as hurt flashes in Liam's face. "I am not abandoning the one person that was there for me when no one else was!" I say angry as my head starts making up scenarios.

"I'm sorry than for this!" Liam says hurt and before I can ask what he means he throws me over his shoulder.

"No, no, no, Liam I can't leave her!" I scream angry, I kick and punch and Liam doesn't let go. "Liam please just let me find her!" I say as I feel my oxygen level running low.

"I'm sorry but i can't!" Liam says hurt, the walls keep closing in as I feel myself lightheaded, I try to focus on my breathing and nothing happens so I give up and let myself fall into darkness.

----

I groan as the light blinds my eyes.

"Hey there sweetheart!" My eyes snap open as I look around the way too foreign room and the strange guy standing there. "I was starting to think the you were dead!" He says it in a slight british accent.

I quickly get out of bed only to have the world turn upside down and the guy is by my side in a split second.

"Whoa easy love!" He says in his british accent. I look down and shriek, why on earth am I wearing a guy's shirt.

"Holy slaughtered village of carrots!" I say in horror while trying to squirm out of this guy's hold, I sniff the shirt and it doesn't smell like honey. "Get off me!" I say panicking.

"What the fuck Andrew, you were supposed to call me!" I hear the familiar voice roaring and the guy is instantly pulled away as Liam holds me up and squashes me in a hug. I look at the guy and he looks like he is about to murder Liam.

"She just woke up!" The Andrew guy said mad, Liam pulled back slightly.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked worried. "Does anything hurt?"

"My head that's all!" I say while calming my heart down, I have to grip Liam's shirt for support. "What happened, where is Liv, who's shirt am I wearing, where are my clothes?" I ask confused. "Where is Liv?" I ask panicking.

"That's Andrew's shirt!" Liam says annoyed.

"Why am I wearing his shirt, I don't see any major cuts or anything that would have messed my clothes so much!" I ask confused, Andrew snorts and Liam grits his teeth.

"Because you're dead!" Andrew says smugly, I look at Liam than at Andrew than turn my gaze back to Liam.

"You're saying I died and this is heaven and my heaven is being here with two hot boys, one who happens to be hot but is still a pumpkin and another hot boy who I have had a crush on since I was small?" I ask constantly, Andrew bursts out laughing and Liam turns a light shade of red.

"What do you mean since you were small?" Liam asks confused, I give him a quizzical look.

"Am I in heaven or hell?" I ask getting annoyed.

"Neither love!" Andrew says while still laughing. "You're actually in my house that is 2 hours away from your town and no you're not actually dead, the hot boy whom you've had a crush on since you were small had to fake your death hence the shirt you're wearing!"

I feel my whole face turn red, I  am pretty sure you can cook meat on me.

"And your friend Liv, we don't know where she is!" Andrew says calmly, my heart breaks as I feel tears filling up my eyes.

"You left her!" I say as I feel my anger boil, Liam looks guilty and hurt.

"I had no choice Lea, but I promise you that we will go back tomorrow and go find her alright!" Liam says calmly.

"And it's actually 3 hot boys!" My head snaps to Andrew. "My roommate is currently busy with his college and he should be back in a couple hours or so!" Andrew says smugly, my face turns red as I remember my rambling. "Let me give you guys the room!" He smirks and leaves.

The moment he closes the door, Liam turns my face back to him and crashes his lips on mine, as my knees threaten to give up Liam quickly snakes his arm around my waist to support me.

And my mind goes all foggy and rainbows pop up in my head. Liam breaks the kiss and rests his forehead on mine and keeps his eyes shut.

"I thought I lost you!" His breath fans across my face. "I don't know how you have the ability to make me feel things but you do and I was so terrified at the thought of losing you, I know you for a week and yet you have found your way into my heart and made it your home, I don't ever want to lose you!"

Tears run down my face and Liam opens his eyes with confusion.

"What's wrong raspberry?" He asks worried and concerned. "Talk to me Lea!" Liam begs.

"That's probably the most amazing and beautiful thing anyone has ever told me and I don't know how in the name of carrots did my life turn into something out of a wattpad book but it feels great!" I say as tears run down my face.

Liam chuckles before kissing me again.

Bang.

Both Liam and I jump back surprised and Liam instantly shoves me behind his back.

"Why the fucking hell is my sister kissing that asshole known as William Fox?" The voice yells from the other side of the door. Why on earth does the voice sound so familiar.

"And it's good to see you too Connor, I thought your classes end in 2 hours!" Andrew's voice says cheerfully.

And that's when my brain puts the pieces together.

My brother is Andrew's roommate.

"Fluffing marshmallows!" Liam gives me a quizzical look. "That's my brother outside!"

                        ××××××××××××
Hey there fellow readers!

How is everyone doing?

How is the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment and share. (For the sake of the dead carrots, please)

Love you guys!

humyyussuf💫