Chapter 32

I stare at the ceiling feeling like the worst person to have walked the face of the earth, my head hurts, my body hurts, it's still 6 AM and I'm pretty much dead, I groan and drag my butt out of bed and go to the bathroom and that's when I realise exactly why am I feeling horrible.

I quickly start muttering no as I search the drawers for any girl supplies but find nothing, I go back to the room and start searching in every drawer.

"If you wanted to snoop around than you could have asked, I wouldn't have judged." I quickly pivot to find a smirking Damien leaning against the door, I feel the heat creep up my neck.

"I wasn't snooping, I promise, I really need something and it isn't in the bathroom." I say frantically and I fidget with the shirt.

"What is it that require princess?" Damien asks with a chuckle, I nervously stare at the ground. "Princess, you're alright?" Damien asks worried, I feel his steps coming closer until he reaches me and tilts my head to look up at him. "What's wrong?" Damien asks genuinely concerned.

"I'm not feeling great and I need some girls stuff from the shop." I say nervously, Damien raises an eyebrow.

"Princess I have no idea what that means,be more specific, do you want same painkillers,did the cuts start bleeding again?" Damien's face is covered with concern and worry.

"My girl time has arrived." I say as my face heats up.

"Oh dear God princess, I thought you were going to say something like I took drugs or something." Damien exhales out in relief. "What do you need, any specific food you want, any specific books you would like to read, any specific icecream and desserts you prefer?" Damien asks as he turns around to leave. "I'll just get you a whole lot of stuff, try to relax princess." Damien says and disappears.

About 35 minutes later Damien walks in with one small bag and a medium sized bag and hands them to me. "Hopefully it might help." Damien says and walks away leaving me alone, I quickly go to the bathroom and curse myself for not counting the dates or anything as I shower and change into a pair of really comfy sweatpants and sweaters from the bag.

Don't forget the fact that your emotions are literally all over the place so you need to take a deep breath in and out to relax.

I walk downstairs and the smell of breakfast gets me to the kitchen, Damien sees me and smiles, he gestures for me to take a seat as he carries on making the breakfast. "How are you feeling?" I groan and rest my head on the countertop.

"When do we go back to the mansion?" I ask lifting my head up to look at Damien.

"Right after breakfast." Damien says and places a plate of waffles and ice cream in front of me. "You need to eat." I push the plate away.

"Not hungry." I say standing up and walking away, Damien is in front of me in seconds and pushes me down on the stool.

"You're not getting out until you eat." Damien says smirking, I roll my eyes.

"What are you going to do Damien, force me to eat, how?" I say frustrated, Damien leaned in till our noses were touching.

"Don't tempt me, I am very capable of becoming a monster." Damien says just above a whisper before pulling away. "Alright so here's the deal, eat or else I'm going to kiss you." Damien says smirking mischievously.

I roll my eyes and get out of the stool.

"Alright than, this is on you." Damien says before tilting my face up and kisses me.

"What is wrong with you?" I yell angry and wipe my lips.

"I told you what was going to happen, not my fault that you didn't listen, so now you're going to eat." Damien says proudly.

"You stupid and rotten pumpkin." I say angry and get off the stool and walk away, I hear Damien muttering something and I just carry on walking.

"Alright than I guess you chose that road." Damien grabs my hand pulling me back against the counter and traps me with his arms on either side of my head, a mischievous smirk visible on his face. "Your fault." And he connects our lips, everything around me just melts, all I taste and feel is Damien, my hands had found themselves against his chest as I tighten my grip on his shirt hoping to get more and than reality snaps back and I quickly pull away breathless.

Damien chuckles and I push him back, he too is breathless, his eyes sort of glazed over, his chest rising up and down. "Now that was fun wasn't it princess." Damien says smirking and fixes his shirt, I feel my anger rising.

"What the hell is wrong about you, you don't just kiss people when you feel like it, the guy last night was right, there's a monster in every man and honestly in you I only see the monster!" I scream angry as my voice threatens to break, Damien's eyes flash with emotions as his expression darkened.

"Oh wow, now I'm to blame because I'm worried about your health." Damien says angry, his fists clenched.

"Just take me back to the mansion, at least there I don't have to stare at you the whole time." I say angry.

"Fine than, disintegrate yourself because of a guy who was using you." Damien says before walking away, I follow behind him down to the car as we both sit far away from each other as possible.

Damien's POV

I walk in the kitchen and tell everyone to leave as I prepare myself some coffee, I feel Davina's and James's footsteps following me to the kitchen eager for answers.

"What happened, Lea looked really angry and so do you?" Davina asks frantically, I don't answer and just take a gulp of my coffee.

"Where were you guys all night?" James asks slightly suspicious.

"Fucking hell Damien, suck up your anger and pride and tell us why you both are angry?" Davina says angry, I snap around and glare at her, she glares back.

"What happened?" James asks calmly.

"I kissed her." I say with a sigh.

"YOU WHAT?" They ask at the same time.

"Twice to be precise, but I had my reasons." I say defensively.

"What do you mean you had your reasons and exactly what happened?" Davina asks confused, I sigh and tell a summary of what happened and how we got to where are now.
When I was done they both stared at me shocked.

"You took her to the penthouse, as in the one where no one else has ever stepped a foot on?" James asks shocked, I nod and finish the last sip of my coffee.

"You better go apologize to her." Davina says sternly.

"Later, what about the thing, did you guys get it?" I ask. Davina smirks.