Chapter 2

"Mr. Ford, we didn't do anything, they're the ones who started this whole thing by throwing a bowl of spaghetti at Lea!" Olivia exclaimed annoyed, Mr. Ford just shook his head and than turned to Liam who represents a rock basically, he hasn't said anything.

"I deeply apologise for giving you detention on your first day Mr. Fox, but sadly I can not let the fact that you broke 2 noses and gave another one a concussion!" Mr. Ford said annoyed.

"I didn't ask for your apologies sir and I would gladly give them more concussions!" Liam said in his bored tone causing both me and Olivia to burst out laughing.

"I want all 3 of you here for detention afte school and Mrs. Davis, maybe try finding a new shirt!" Mr. Ford said angry, me and Olivia nodded and Liam just left without saying anything else.

"Do you have another shirt in your locker?" Olivia asked worried.

"I don't think so, I forgot to replace the last one!" I sigh exhausted.

"Ditch school!" Both me and Olivia snapped our heads to Liam who is on his phone leaning against the locker.

"It wouldn't solve the fact that she needs a shirt!" Olivia said sarcastically, Liam looked up, he looked at Liv for a second before turning his gaze to me and he is still expressionless.

"Go buy something!" Liam says deadpan.

"We don't have a car, neither do we carry around money to just go buy something!" Olivia said getting angrier.

"Liv, it's fine, let's just stop by the bathroom!" I grab her hand and start dragging her away, well until someone just swings me of my feet and throws me over their shoulder.

"Holy dead broccoli!" I say panicking.

"Liam put her down!" Olivia says angry.

"Come with Olivia!" Liam says in his bored tone and carries on walking, I try looking up and see Olivia catching up with us.

"I am being kidnapped!" I burst out laughing. "I never thought that this would have actually ever happened in my life, now I can scratch it off my list!" I carry on laughing till my whole body hurts.

"Don't mind her, she is just more maniac than awesome!" Olivia says playfully.

"And you're the exact same as me!" I say proudly.

"Shut up both of you!" Liam says in his bored tone, I don't think this guy knows how to be peppy and fun.

And I feel myself being put down I am pretty sure my whole face is red due to the fact that I was upside down causing the blood to rush down my brain.

"Whoa, that is a really cool car!" Olivia gushed, I sigh before turning back to Liam.

"I can't get in the car, I will get it messed and I don't want that!" I say fidgeting with my shirt as I feel my face turn red.

"Here, wear that!" I look up to find Liam holding a black shirt that looks double the size of me, Liv bursts out laughing.

"You want me to wear your shirt here in the middle of school parking lot?" I ask confused, Liv is still laughing.

"Yes, change into it so that we can get out of this dam place!" Liam said, his voice slightly on edge.

"We are in the middle of the parking lot, what if someone walks by?" I say getting annoyed, Liv is still laughing, Liam sighs annoyed before dragging Liv by her shoulders and placing her in front of me with her back to me and he does the same on the other side.

"Now change and fucking hurry up!" Liam snaps in his very old bored tone, I sigh before quickly taking off my shirt and wearing his and I am instantly engulfed by his scent, I breathe it in, it smells like honey.