𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

✧*:.。.

  𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘪𝘵’𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦.

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭,
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘢.

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵, 𝘐’𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦--

-𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐𝘵

.。.:*✧

__________

    Mina paused for a moment as she was about to place the cookie she had made inside the oven when the doorbell rang. She hesitated for a moment before deciding to simply place the tray on the table, along with the mitten she had worn for a brief moment to attend to whoever was standing outside the front door.

   When she opened the door, she was greeted by an unfamiliar man, who she eventually recognized as a mailman after a few moments of confusion.

   The old mailman gave her a friendly smile. Despite his wrinkled appearance, his bright and hardworking attitude shone through.

"Are you Miss Kang Mina?" the mailman inquired, to which Mina replied with a nod.

"That's right, sir? What can I do to help you?" she asked, politely.

  The mailman chuckled as he handed her a mail. "Someone wanted to pass this mail to you," he explained. "I was amused because, despite the advances in technology in this century, some people still send mail. I assume the person who sent you this is thoughtful and considers you as a special person. Maybe a member of your family, or even a lover or... admirer?" Mina smiled as he continued.

  "I don't really know sir," she responded shaking her head, "but I think I'll find out once I see it."

"There is no name of the sender written on it," the mailman chuckled, "but there is an email id written instead of a person's name."

"Oh, I see?"Mina said quiet confused as she never even tried receiving a mail without its sender's name on it.

The mailman just gave a friendly smile, "Yeah, anyway, Miss, I must depart; I still have mail to deliver. I hope you find the mail enjoyable to read," he said with a smile before he eventually left.

  When he was no longer in sight, Mina frowned, her gaze falling on the mail she had just got.

'What exactly is this?'

   As she slowly opened the envelope, cautiously unfolding the letter, her face scrunched up in bewilderment...

_________

Glad you received this letter I wrote for you.

Mina-ssi, you are lovely and even more great, more than what you think you are.

You are undeniably powerful in some ways leaving me at awe. You are wonderful and a great friend to your peers. The way you treat your family is lovely and admirable as well. You made me admire you from the distance with your pleasing personality.

I didn't know that, this feelings that I felt towards you could bloom even more than my admiration. I was in dilemma wether my feelings towards you were already that much, but then I suddenly realized that,
I really like you already.

To be honest, as much as I wanted to tell you this personally, I am not yet confident enough to confess to you face to face. But despite that, I hope it will be alright if I send you mails until I get the courage to tell you my feelings personally.

Yeah, I know I'm so coward but this situation is leaving me with no choice. As much as I hate to tell you this, I am doing this 'cause I don't want to complicate things even more.

As much as I wanted to tell you my reasons, it's not yet the right time for me to do so.
Maybe not now, but, sooner.”

-𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓻

__

Mina remained motionless for a brief moment. She was torn between emotions and felt confused by what she had read. It was rare and flattering at the same time.

"Who sent these to me?"