𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 | 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟑

Author's Note:

Hello there, everyone! This is Trixie, and I'm here to promote the third book in my series, The Neo Chronicles!

As you can see, this series began with Taeyong and ended with Mark. And now that this story has come to an end, I'd like to introduce Kim Doyoung's side story.

In fact, the third book will be a sequel to the first and second books, as characters from the first and second books will be appearing in the third book. Although, the third book, on the other hand, will focus more on the major characters, with the previous characters from books 1&2 only showing occasionally throughout the book.

So to those who are interested to know Doyoung's side story and learn more about what happened to the earlier characters, you may read the third book as you may.

  If you are interested, you may check it out on my profile and it's the story titled, "His and Her Only Choice."

  I could say that it is a story involving adult matters such as: adult-romance, adult problems and mature topics and it is filled with some angst unlike this book so if you are ready for some complicated and angsty story, you may want to check it out!

  Alrighttt, so yup, that's all I guess, I have nothing else to say so, that's it~ I hope I could see you in the next book and interact more~

Thank you for reading this book and Love lots!

___________

Synopsis

His and Her Only Choice |
A Kim Doyoung Fanfiction

Due to unforeseen circumstances, both Lee Hanee and Kim Doyoung decided to end their four-year relationship upon celebrating their anniversary. It was as though they had both just lost interest in one another as they went about their own lives. It was as if they had come to the conclusion that it was best for them to be apart and live their lives separately as they parted ways and paths.

Was that, however, the finest decision they could have made? Was it truly His and Her One and Only Option?

Preview

"Tell me Doyoung, are you tired with this relationship now?"

  That question really caught Doyoung off-guard and as much as he wanted to deny it. He couldn't help but to wonder and also think about what he truly feels.

'Am I tired? Was I uninterested with this relationship anymore? Do I still love her genuinely or am I just holding onto the thought that I still love her even though I no longer am? And why, why am I... hesitating?'

"Hanee, I-"

"Doyoung-ah," Hanee suddenly interrupted, her gaze meeting his.

"Let's break up."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐋𝐞𝐞 ✔ 🎉