𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❥ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

3 Months Later...

May 31, 2021, TRENDING NEWS!

  Both Actress Kang Mina and the Rookie Rising Actor; Mark Lee were confirmed to be starring in a Romance-Drama Movie this upcoming Autumn in September. It was particularly directed by the famous Korean Director Park Hyeji of Stardom Entertainment. 

  It was also confirmed that the casts had already started the script reading last week and it was said that the casts will start filming by first week of June.

  The management also confirmed that the movie will be premiering by the second week of September.

________

"Cheers!" Cheered Seulgi as she raised her wine glass in the air.

  The rest; Taeyong, In Ah, Sejeong, Mark and Mina then immediately raised their glasses clinking it with each other as they rejoiced.

"This is really wonderful, congratulations to the both of you!" Sejeong chortled out glancing to Mina and Mark who only bowed their head muttering a small thank you in return.

"Yeah, after months of processes, Mark's story will finally be adapted into a movie," Seulgi agreed, "And the fact that it was rather more special since they have to act- or I guess re-enact their own story with that movie was just very very interesting," she added out, her eye smile showing again.

"Yeah, it was all thanks to the management who made my wish happen, it was really really a big honour," Mark responded with a smile on his face.

"But though, will all the things that happened to Mark and Mina will also be told in the movie? Where will it start and how will the movie end?" Taeyong suddenly asked, quiet curious by how Mark made the story flow.

"Hmm, I guess it's only me, Mark and Unnie Seulgi know how it flowed but I guess Mark could tell you?" In Ah answered glancing towards Mark who is busy munching on his watermelon.

  Blinking, he shrugged, "Why are you asking me, you guys should probably know it though," he answered still chewing the watermelon on his mouth.

  Taeyong's face scrunched up, "Like seriously? How would I know? It's not like you told me anything or you gave me any sneak peak for me to know?"

  Mark could only purse his lips suddenly pausing. Then, "Oh yeah, you actually got a point," he nodded his head.

"Alright, well I guess the movie starts with Mina receiving the letter and then it flaws 'til the night you both got engaged. It ends with an epilogue of us talking like this with me accomplishing and achieving what I had planned, that's just like that," he answered straighforwardly taking another bite with the watermelon.

"That's just like that?"

"Yeah."

  Taeyong could only click his tounge while rolling his eyes, somehow quiet betrayed.

"Oh right, I have a question, I heard that other than you Mark, there's also 3 persons who helped you write and finish your story? Who was it?" Sejeong suddenly asked, getting intrigued by the rumours.

  Mark hummed, "Well, there's me, Noona In Ah, Mina who helped me with her POV's when me and the editors started the revisions and there's also Seulgi Noona," he answered honestly, "Why?" he added out.