𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟕 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

_________

"Wait really? Is this true Mark-ssi?"

Mark nodded his head, his cheeks burning red, "Y-yeah," he respond.

   Seulgi's eyes widened in awe, and excitement upon the revelation she had just heard.

  Taeyong already told her about Mark's plans towards giving Mina his secret letters and now, they told her about it to her to seek some help with his plans.

"So you want to atleast finish the story you are making before you leave the company you are working at?"

"Actually yes...so, could you perhaps help me?" Mark respond fidgeting with his hands.

  Seulgi paused for a moment as she deliberately think about it,"Well of course I can help, you're like a dongsaeng for me so why not right?" Seulgi smiled at him nodding her head in approval.

"Thanks Noona-"

"But there's a catch, I'll do that for one condition~" she winked at him and to Taeyong whose also a bit of confused with her.

  Mark's eyes blinked, "What...is it?"

  Seulgi smiled, "Alright shall we start with..."

___

  The door in Seulgi's office slowly opened as a confused Mina slowly came in, bowing as a gesture of respect towards the superior lady.

  Seulgi smiled at her as she gesture for her to take a seat, on the vacant seat infront of her table in which Mina gladly did.

  Seulgi clasped and interwined her hand, clearing her throat before she speak as soon as she sat down as well.

"So, I let you come here asap because, I wanted to speak some important matters with you," she started, "Well you see, the ratings got high from your last appearance on the show that you did with Mark and, I was hoping if you can help me atleast persuade him to atleast try training as an actor within this entertainment since, you see, I can sense that he'll do great apart from being a writer," Seulgi detailedly said.

  She took out a quick breather before she continued, "Well if he won't agree because of his journaling career, tell him that, I won't get in his way about that, he still can do that if he wanted to but, you see, being a journalist plus debuting as an actor could do a great job as a combination as well, right?" Seulgi tilted her head giving Mina a look asking wether she agrees or not with what she said

  Mina hummed, slowly nodding her head, "I guess so, I'll try and do my best to persuade him however, I can't guarantee you that, he'll be saying yes about training as an actor though.."

  Seulgi chuckled, slowly shaking her head, reaching out to hold Mina's hand, "Trust me, he'll say yes with you," Seulgi smirked for a quick second, "Because if you ever make him agree with it, I assure you, you'll be having your first drama debut as a lead role..."

  Mina's eyes widened.

  L-Lead role? For a rookie actress?!

___

    Mine slumped down onto her sofa as soon as she got home. Not a moment passed 'til she's already spacing out with her thoughts shuffling about what Seulgi had told her earlier.

  For 2 years of training in the entertainment as an actress, I have never tried participating in a drama as a lead role. I never got to be qualified as one because I only have 2 years of experience and I need time to develope as well...

  But now, Seulgi sunbae-nim just gave me an opportunity to grab with just one condition..

  But the thing is, why did she have to take Mark like a big thing or a deal though? I mean yeah, Mark is talented, a total Ace actually so I am not surprise if she saw something with him so...ugh nevermind.

  I guess I'll just do as what she had said... Nothing could go wrong if I try right?

"Oh wait! I almost forgot, the letter!" she immediately got up from the sofa rushing to get inside her room to get the stationeries she bought home.

  Now that she had already think and decided that, maybe sending a letter back could not do any harm, right? The sender sounds friendly and his/her motives is already clear for her to feel unharmed and perhaps sending a letter back could make the person feel appreciated.

  With a smile, she started to jot down her replies...

__

"Done~" she immediately rummage through the paper bag and pulled out a paper envelope to put the letter inside.

  After she finished it all, she suddenly realized something that made herself almost facepalm.

"O my gosh, how should I send this though?" she sough scratching her head in frustration for not thinking about it earlier.

  She stayed there for a moment until an idea suddenly came up to her.

"if you wish to relay a message or any reply again, I am not pressuring you at all so rest assured but yeah, you can just relay it to the ahjussi..."

   She immediately opened her table's drawer where she was putting the letters she was receiving, and as expected, there is a number of the mail man attached at the back of the letter she last received.

  She immediately typed a text to the ahjussi stating her name first and saying she wished to send a letter before wishing him a good day and sending the message at last.

   Her lips formed into a joyful smile, feeling a bit of confident and happy inside. Not a minute later, her phone suddenly ping, and a notification of a reply from the ahjussi saying, "alright young lady, I'll go get it tomorrow early in the morning, have a great day as well,"

   Her smiled widened even more as she gently caressed the letter...

  I hope you'll appreciate my letter as well~

   As she was about to get up to get some cookie in the kitchen, her phone suddenly rung and there she saw Sejeong's name in the caller ID...

   Her smiling lips suddenly fell into a frown when she felt a sudden rush of worry inside her. She immediately picked up the phone, and answered the call from Sejeong.

"Hello? Unnie?"

"M-Mina-ssi...I...I need your help.."

  Mina's eyes widened.