𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟑𝟓 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

________

Six Months later...

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon; Birds were chirping outside as the smell of fresh brewed coffee fragrances around the house.

  That day was the day where Mark finally gets to finish his filming as a supporting role in his debut drama.

Therefore, as a loving girlfriend, Mina decided to bake him some cookies and brew him some coffee that he likes as she waited for him to come home. He did called her earlier that he'll be done with the wrap ups by 2 pm but since the crew still has excess congratulations and some wrap up party, he still has to stay for over an hour before he leave.

  Sitting by the window, Mina watched her reflection on the glass, smiling contentedly as she reminisced with the past.

  Six months ago, when I finally get to meet the one I am writing letters with, I never expected for my suspicions to be right. At first I thought it was really absurd for me to assume that Mark really likes me not only as a friend but as a woman. I thought it was impossible back then, but guess what?

I guess I was indeed dense to not realize it immediately before but to think, I guess it wasn't my fault either that he never gave me a big hint. He didn't even spilled his name so how would I know?

  Moreover, it doesn't matter now. What's important is that, by what we experienced and learned before, I could definitely tell myself that his feelings and mine is mutual now.

Though I kept it in-denial before, it still doesn't change the fact that I did liked him before he could even confess that he liked me.

  I guess his unsaid letter's did some wonders in me that even though I didn't know who it was sending me those, I still feel deep down my heart that I feel comfortable with him in some ways.

  Still, Mark's a chicken though.

  But haha, anyways, maybe if it weren't for it, I wouldn't really realize that I longed for someone who really cared for me. With those letters, I realized that I still did matter; that despite of all the hardships I experienced before, there's still someone who deeply cared for me.

  And fortunately, it was Mark all along.

  I don't know how, why or what has gotten into me that made my feelings bloom for Mark. Nonetheless one thing's really for sure; “Though it wasn't really told, it will surely tell you by its own actions.”

  Though Mark never told me anything, he still did made quiet efforts to send me his unsaid letters.

  Though he's not really verbal because he's a shy guy, he still express his concern and care through his actions.

  Looking back, he once told me that the real reason why he joined our company was that; he wants to make both his work and life experience more challenging. He also once told me about the story he's making and that story was infact based on us.

At first, well yeah, I was really surprised that all the thing he's been doing, really has its own purpose. Though personal life and work doesn't quiet work sometimes, I believe that Mark indeed made it work somehow.

   5 months ago, when we made it official that we're dating- well not really publicly since it will surely be an issue if the public knew about us dating especially when we're just rising actors- but Mark told me that he has already finished the story he has been making for the past few months starting when he also started his training...