𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐭.
𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

_________

Sitting by the window, Mina hesitated for a second trying all her might to focus to what she'll be writing on.

  It was a windy afternoon that's why she chose to sit by the window while the curtains are all widely open.

"Hey? What's that?"

   Immediately, her head turned towards Mark who's holding a tray with some cookie and a cup of caffe latte in it.

  Placing it down on the side of the table where Mina's at, Mark simply made a glance to what's Mina been writing- that's when he realize that, it was a yet another letter.

  Clearing his throat, he smiled at her, "Another letter I see?" he spoke out in which Mina just simply nodded on.

"Yeah," she answered pouting a bit because she's been contemplating how to start the letter since earlier.

   Glancing again to Mark, her face suddenly lit up when an idea came up on her, "Wait, Mark, could I possibly ask you something? Just...some little questions I guess?"

  Mark paused. Suddenly, he felt pressured and somehow anxious. That moment, he doesn't know if the 'questions' might be something personal or what it might seem. But still, he felt nervous.

  Masking his uneasiness, he gave her a smile, "S-sure? I guess?" he stuttered.

"Great then," Mina grinned, "So uhm, so you knew about my pen-pal bud right?" she asked still grinning widely which Mark then nodded his head off.

"Yeah?"

"Well, he gave me a hint. The guy is supposedly, undergoing his training the same entertainment as we were, and perhaps, he might be on the same team as you were, so," she pursed her lips, giving her a look in which made him immediately get what's she's been trying to tell him.

  Mark blinked, awkwardly clearing his throat, he chuckled lightly, "Uhm? Well, I guess he is? I don't know?" he averted his eyes away from her when he begins to feel a bit of uneasy.

"Ah? Oh, alright, but have you ever notice someone like, just anyone talking about me or anything?"

"U-uh, no?"

"Oh."

  Mina smiled and nod, "I see then," she chuckled lightly taking her pen to her hands as she started to jot down something on her paper again.

  When Mark noticed and realized it, he immediately averted his gaze away from her and to what's she's writing on the paper.

  'I mean... I don't want to be spoiled with what she'll say right?'

  Still, with him saying that, he still actually peeked a bit out of curiosity however, Mina noticed him and immediately, she retreated the paper away from his sight.

  Smiling, Mina glanced at him without saying any words at all.

  Mark gulped.

"No peeking bud, better luck next time," she winked before satting up from her seat taking the letter and the envelope she has. "Anyway, I'll deliver it to ahjussi, I'll call him, just wait alright?"

  At the moment, Mark's eyes widened upon hearing her say those words.

'What? N-now?!'

___