𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

_______

The staff and trainee actors arrived at Jeju airport at nearly five o'clock in the afternoon. They're already on their way to Jeju city in separate buses.

Mark, along with his three other co-actors, was in the same van as In Ah and Taeyong, but Mark appeared uneasy with the atmosphere inside the van. It's not because of his co-stars, but because of In Ah and Taeyong, who haven't spoken in a long time since their fight, and their fight vibe is still visible inside the van.

He simply shook his head while putting on his earphones, sighing.

'I'm hoping Taeyong-plans hyung's work out. It would probably be better if they stayed that way for a while.' He pondered. His attention was drawn outside, to the scenery. He liked how the view brought him comfort as his favorite song played through his earphones as the sun began to set.

His mind wandered unconsciously to his and Seulgi's plans.

' I'm not quiet certain if how things will work out especially that Seulgi didn't told me anything. But if she give me a signal, I guess I'll just grab it and not waste any more time. Slowly, I'll just build up my courage for now. If anything happens, if Mina would ever be disappointed then, it's alright. Atleast she already knows right?'

   He sighed, "Rejections," he quietly muttered.

' It's alright, we don't have to worry. It's not like we are asking her to be our girlfriend Mark. We'll only be confessing and nothing else. Well, it will be a total bonus if she also say that she likes you but if she don't, then, it's fine.'

He sighed then again, "It's okay Mark, we'll be alright nonetheless," he muttered to himself.

__

"Oh my goodness! The scenery is breathtaking!" As soon as they arrived at their destination, the actors and crew cheered. Simply put, it was spectacular and pleasing to their eyes, particularly because the sunset could be seen clearly through the seaside where they are currently staying for a month.

Mark gave a warm smile. He closed his eyes slowly, taking in the sea breeze and the soothing sound of waves. He took out his phone and then opened his camera to catch the sunset. After he was pleased with the pictures he shot, he wore a smile on his face. Suddenly, his name was called out.

"Mark!"

He quickly turned to see where the voice came from, and that's when he saw Taeyong approaching him. Taeyong motioned Mark to pose with his camera in his hand. Following his capture of Mark's shocked face, Taeyong let out a short laugh.

"Ah kiyowo," he exclaimed. Mark, on the other hand, was also taken aback. He had a scrunched-up expression on his face.

"Hyung! Delete it! I am not even ready!" he exclaimed quiet embarrassed.

Taeyong erupted in laughter, his face flushed. "I'm sorry okay, we'll take another! Go over there! Go over there!" Then he pointed to the sea where Mark only reacted with a sigh. Finally, although he still was quietly annoyed, he still obeyed.

"Here?"

"Yeah!" Taeyong answered excitedly, "Alright, in 3,2,1!" The camera flashed.

"Again! Do another pose Mark!"

"Alright."

"But wait, there's more! Please hold on to this umbrella!" Taeyong quickly passed him the green umbrella he had in his hand, recalling that he had bought it with him. Mark obeyed by unfolding the umbrella and using it as a prop.