𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

_______

"Mark!"

  Mark paused, turning his gaze away from the script that he holds as he quickly turned to where the voice came from.

"Oh? Mirae? Why?" his eyebrows knitted.

  Mirae, the one he has acted with from the last acting evaluation, smiled.

"Miss Go told us both to come on her office. She wants to talk to us," she answered.

"About what?" he asked in confusion which Mirae just answered with a shrug.

"I don't know actually," she answered shortly, her voice somehow weak.

"Oh alright," he answered back walking towards her.

  As he came closer towards her, he noticed how her face looking all so pale and she seems tired although she was all so smiley towards him.

  Shrugging it off, he leaded the way towards Ms. Go, their Acting Trainor's office.

  Just a few seconds, a hand reached out to hold his arm from behind but it eventually pulled out. He felt something weird that's why he immediately looked back and at the very same time, Mirae collapsed on his arms.

  Lucky enough, he has catched her on his arms...

  His eyes widened, quiet shocked from what has just happened. His eyes fell to the girl, he has in his arms.

She fainted!!

___

   Mina walked rushly down the deserted hallway for she needed to meet Seulgi on her office as soon as possible since the moment she got a call from her earlier.

  Rush walking, she noticed something through the hallway a few meters away. Her eyes widened in surprise when she noticed a familiar man holding an unconscious girl on his arms.

   She stood there frozen, as an unfamiliar feeling came crashing through her, and her heart begun to ache as if something has stabbed her now aching heart.

   Nearing, both Mina and Mark made eye contact with each other when Mark happened to finally passed by her on the way to the entertainment's clinic.

   At that moment, something came up on Mina's mind and she has finally confirmed the thing that has been bugging her for almost a very long time.

  'Why do I feel this way? Why do I keep getting weird feelings towards Mark? Is it perhaps because I... I like him?'

  Mina blinked, her lips pursing...

'Do I really...like him?'

___

"Mark, you're here," Seulgi spoke out as soon as Mark entered her office.

  Mark nodded his head, somehow, he felts suddenly uneasy.

  Clasping both hands, Seulgi gave him a smile, politely offering him to sit down first before she voice out what she wanted to tell. When he did, she pursed her lips.

"So, how's everything doing?" Seulgi eventually asked.

"Fine...I guess?"

"Cut it out. Tell me an honest answer Mark," Seulgi remarked causing Mark to gulp. Now, his uneasiness had been worsen with her question.

  Biting his lower lip he took out a sigh. "I mean, it's kinda hard. But to think that, all of the things that I've been doing has its own purpose so I shouldn't let anything take my cool down," he answered.

"Right, so yeah, how about you and Mina?"

  Suddenly, Mark was taken a back. Her question suddenly made him uncomfortable not in a way that he is offended but somehow, he felt uncomfortable because even him, he couldn't say anything because he doesn't know how's everything been working for the past few weeks.

  He blinked, "I...I actually don't know," he muttered almost inaudible, but lucky enough, the office is silent that Seulgi still manage to hear him

  She hummed, "It's gonna be a tough one I guess," she muttered under her breathe. "Ah wait, I heard Chanyeol called you yesterday?" she immediately changed the topic trying her best not to make Mark uncomfortable further.

  Mark nodded his head. "Yeah, he did."

"So, you have 2 months left right? Was it...gonna be alright for you?" she asked carefully, slowly studying his expression to determine wether he is making him uncomfortable again.

  Mark pursed his lips, her eyes staring down the floor as he fidgeted with his hands. Gulping the lump on his throat, he nodded his head.

"It's alright," he answered shortly.

  Seulgi gave him a worried look. Somehow, she felt bad for him, however, even her, she couldn't do anything about it at all.

Sighing, she patted his shoulder.

"Well, the decision was made by Chanyeol and my production staff. It was a 2:1 decision that's why I can't do anything else but to just agree," she spoke slowly.

  Mark hummed, "I know,"

  Seulgi glanced at him melancholy.

"So, what's your plan now?" she asked softly.

  Mark stayed quiet for a moment 'til his head finally decided to settle down a decision that he has been keeping uncertain for a while.

"Well, I've been thinking about it for awhile, but now, I'll surely won't run about my decision. Perhaps, later on, I definitely should confess to her before it gets too late so," he sighed gulping the lump on his throat, "I'll be confessing soon. Maybe the end of this month or next month would do," he concluded.

  Seulgi's eyes widened, definitely not expecting Mark's brave response.

"Are you...sure?"

  Mark nodded his head, showing her a small smile. "Yeah."

  With his response, Seulgi couldn't help but to smile widely in delight. Suddenly, an idea came up to her mind.

  With much more delight she spoke out, "Great then! How about I help you? Is it okay for you?" she said happily and excitedly earning a small chuckle from Mark.

"Do however you please, I'll be glad to receive whatever you may help," he answered.

"Great then," she chortled. "I'll do my best to help, you always knew I root for both you and Mina right?"

  Mark smiled, slowly nodding his head.

"Yeah."

  Seulgi smiled at him, "Then, whatever it may be that you need, I'll do my best just to help you. Always remember that okay?"

  Mark smiled, "Alright noona, I'll keep that in mind, thank you."

  Seulgi smiled widely, "No problem, you're always welcome Mark," she answered.

' May the odds be with you Mark and Mina.

I root for the both of you.'

___

A/n: Hi! At last, an update for you guys! Sorry for the late updates lmao, it was my exam week last week so I am very busy and yesterday, (saturday) I took the rest of the day taking some rest and writing just a bit so I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Regular updates will resume soon~!