𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐭. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞

𝐟𝐭. 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

_________

  Mark sighed, taking a seat to a vacant seat near the lobby after their acting lesson ended. It was almost past 6 p.m and he's getting a bit hungry since the last time he ate was almost 6 hours since ago.

  His stomach growls causing him to hiss uncomfortably, "What's making Haechan take so long to get here though?" he muttered to himself his face scrunching up as he gently caress his stomach.

  His phone suddenly vibrated through his pants making him flinch out of nowhere, probably because he's a bit sensitive since he's starving at the moment.

  Taking out his phone, his eyes widened when he realized who is calling.

[Mr. Park Chanyeol, is calling..]

    Pressing the answer button, he answered the call with a polite greeting.

  Chanyeol hummed, "No need to be formal Mark, I just wanted to call since I have something important to tell you before I go, are you alright with it?"

  Mark blinked, his heart suddenly pounding fast, as he gulped down the lump on his throat.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered.

  Chanyeol chuckled, "Well you see, I have a good news. There is an investor who is willing to take in your story, yup, the one that you are making. I hope you didn't forgot it yet. And to make things clear, to have your story's manuscript being published and used as a storyline for a drama would be your ticket way before you resign out of my company and to have your debut under Seulgi's Entertainment," Chanyeol hummed through the other line, "I hope you still do remember about that project," he added.

  Mark gulped as he pursed his lips recalling that time that he last conversed with Seulgi...

__

"But there's a catch, I'll do that for one condition~" she winked at him and to Taeyong whose also a bit of confused with her.

  Mark's eyes blinked, "What...is it?"

  Seulgi smiled, "Alright shall we start with," her lips formed into a smirk, "Well, me and Chanyeol made an agreement that, you have to finish your story so that, therefore, we could use it as another manuscript for an upcoming drama and, I am rooting for your story to have a nice outcome for it to be approved by my production staffs," she nodded her head at him when she soon noticed Mark's shocked face.

"W-what?"

"Yeah, you heard it right. We'll be buying your story and make it as one of our projects. Only that way, Chanyeol could let me have his one gem journalist who he treats as a very important employee," she chuckled shaking her head.

Then, she scoffed rolling her eyes somehow seemingly suddenly annoyed, "He wants some things to be fair. And a great deal would make him satisfied for me to have you as my actor and my journalist. Ugh, what a nut job," she pshed.

  Looking back at him, her expression then again changed, "Better do your best Mark-ssi alright?"

"Hey? Mark? Are you still there?"

  With that, Mark finally snapped out from his own train of thoughts, subconsciously, he nodded his head, "A-ah yeah.."

"Well you see, there would be 2 months left so good luck Mark, I'll be anticipating your project," Chanyeol replied ending the call then after.