𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

________

"Woah, your fishes' pretty Noona," Taeyong complemented as he admiringly stared onto the fishes inside Seulgi's aquarium.

"I know right, anyways- stop staring into my fishes or you'll scare them off you fish head. Come sit down here next to your girlfriend," Seulgi remarked as she point the seat next to In Ah.

With a pout, Taeyong just nodded his head, "Fine," he surrendered. "Even once I just can't win over you women's, so annoying," he rolled his eyes clicking his tounge.

  In Ah chuckled from his remarks, "It's because you're too stubborn that's why you're being lectured you fish head," she replied earning a glare from Taeyong.

"Oh? So you're calling me fish head too?"

"Yeah, why?"

  Taeyong's face scrunched up. Rolling his eyes, he slumped down next to In Ah's seat quiet annoyed.

"Taeyong-ah, stop frowning," Seulgi commented.

  Taeyong looked at her, "Why? Do you expect me to smile after being insulted?"

"Why? Are you really offended?"

"OF COURSE!"

  Seulgi just rolled her eyes at him, "Ugh, I just can't with your attitude, you're being so weird these days," she gave him a disgusted face.

"Anyways, I called you both here today because of one reason," Seulgi clasped both of her hands together. "You see, it's been 2 months now since Mark started training. In 2 weeks, we'll be having the top 8 out of 20 actors who'll be passing through the next level of training before they debut and as for Mark's performances for the past 8 weeks, he's performing quiet good and is acing his performances so he'll for sure pass the next level," Seulgi sighed.

"So I thought, since the start of semi final round will be held to our resort since they'll actually start a full training of their acting lessons and will be filming there for a whole 2 months before the final round, I plan to take some steps and help Mark confess to Mina during the duration of their stay since Mina was chosen as one of the trainer's as well," Seulgi smirked which made the both caught off guard.

"Wait, so you're telling me, during the duration of the semi final round, you're planning on setting the both up to take the next level for the both? Did Mark know about this?" Taeyong asked, quiet amused.

  Seulgi shook her head, "He doesn't know and he shouldn't. Well for now, he shouldn't know atleast. Well you see, at the same week as the starting of the semi final's, Mark has to make steps already for his deadline would be in 2 weeks after the starting of the semi finals. So as I promised, I'll help him make the move," she added.

  In Ah hummed, "I guess we should really help him out, aigoo, poor Mark, he's been through a lot of pressure now, may it be his work, his love life and his career, it's all connected for some reasons- I hope he's alright," she muttered worriedly.

  Taeyong just rubbed her back as a reassurance, "He'll be alright, don't worry," he whispered said.

  Seulgi sighed as well, "Well, you guys, I do hope you'll help me with it, I'll probably can't do it without you guys' help," she uttered earning a nod from In Ah.

"Don't worry unnie, we'll help, leave it up to us for the meantime," In Ah answered making Seulgi smile in delight as she nodded her head towards her.

"Thank you In Ah," Seulgi thanked. "Ah anyway, whatever plan you came up with, tell me okay? If possible, make your plans thrilling too then we'll discuss it before we proceed so that we can ensure the outcome to be great as much as we can alright?" she added.

  Both Taeyong and In Ah just nodded their head, "Yes, we'll keep that in mind," they both answered which made Seulgi smile even more...

' I hope we'll make it...'

__

"He's really improving more and more great you know?" Taeyong muttered as he stared inside the theatre hall through the glass wall where Mark and the trainees' were at.

  In Ah nodded her head in acknowledgement also agreeing to what Taeyong just said. "Uhuh, he really does," she answered back still focus to where Mark was at.

"So, what should we help him with? I actually don't know what we can help so...," Taeyong shrugged pouting as he glanced at his girlfriend.

  In Ah hummed, "I guess we'll talk to Mark first, we'll ask some questions to ensure what things he'll like to do for him to be comfortable when he confesses," she answered tucking her loose her still focused on peeking through the inside.

  Taeyong's pout turned into a frown, "Okay but first, why won't you look at me?" he asked suddenly.

  In Ah groaned, "Here we go again Yong, stop acting like a baby would you?" she fired back making Taeyong roll his eyes.

' Okay that's it!' he thought.

"Feels like you're slowly losing your interest on me huh," he muttered under his breathe but still enough for In Ah to hear.

"I mean, who wouldn't? It's been five years, it seems kinda normal and not that thrilling anymore," she commented still not looking at him.

  Taeyong was taken aback from her remarks and at then, it suddenly hit him and he realized something.

' She...doesn't fell thrilled anymore...?'

  His eyes blinked then suddenly, he fell silent...

  In Ah by then, felt his sudden silence which made her finally look back at him.

  She then noticed him glaring at the tiles on the floor as if he's been busy thinking about something.

  Slowly, she raised her hands to touch his shoulder, "H-hey what I just said was just a joke though," she muttered quiet regretting what she had just said earlier.

   Taeyong slowly raised his head to look at her, his face black but his eyes speaks the opposite. His eyes, looks betrayed and a hint of sadness was written in his eyes.

  Faking a smile, he suddenly spoke out, "So you're not thrilled enough now huh?" he suddenly smirked.

Raising his hands, he took In Ah's hands away from his shoulder. Then, he grinned at her.

"Just wait. You'll be thrilled again, soon enough," that's the last thing he uttered before he left leaving In Ah standing there alone. Her heart suddenly beating faster.

  'W-what?'