𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

________

"Hyung, are you okay? You seemed sad, why was that?" Mark uttered slowly taking his sip of his iced americano.

  It's been almost awhile now that he has been noticing Taeyong spacing out, and base on his face, he is kind of sad and something feels kinda off with him as if he's thinking deeply about something.

"Hyung?"

"Mark. if you were a girl and you have a boyfriend of 5 years and yet he seems clingy, what would you feel?" Taeyong suddenly asked which made Mark stop and think for a few moments. Then, suddenly, his face scrunched up, "I... don't know? It kind of depends? But for me, well, it's fine unless his clinginess bothers me while I'm in serious matters," he shrugs.

  Taeyong sighed, "F*ck it," he suddenly swore which caught Mark off-guard.

"Woah, were you pertaining to me?" Mark asked a bit of offended.

"Huh?"

"I mean, you just swore and uhm, were you pertaining it to me?" he asked still amused still processing the thought that he just heard Taeyong swore again after a long time.

  Taeyong sighed, shaking his head, "No.  Well, actually I'm just kind of frustrated right now, sorry if I've offended you by my word," he  apologized giving Mark a pat as his way of apology.

  Mark sighed, "So... Care to explain what happened? Maybe I could help perhaps?" he asked a bit worried to Taeyong who seemed distress about something he was still uncertain about.

  Taeyong heaved out a deep sigh, "It's In Ah," he finally spoke out, "Maybe I was a bit clingy to her, well I couldn't help it 'coz I feel comfortable with her and I think she wouldn't mind but now," he sighed biting his lower lip as he shook his head quiet frustrated with his situation.

  Mark nodded his head finally getting Taeyong's point, "Alright, I get it now hyung, so uhm, what will you do now? What's your plan?" he asked taking a glance to Taeyong.

  Taeyong pursed his lips, "Should I...propose to her?" he suddenly suggested which made Mark's eyes widened.

"W-woah, wait. Is this...for real? Are you serious about this hyung? Have you thought about it over and over?" Mark asked a mix of excitement and surprise lingering through his voice.

  Taeyong gulped the lump on his throat slowly nodding his head, "Yeah, I mean- somehow, I was a bit of dense to not feel how In Ah's been feeling, maybe she's been waiting for something new and the fact that it's been 5 years now since we're dating, she must've felt bored and unexcited," he sighed,"We're already on our mid 20's too, and soon I'll be turning 27 and so is In Ah and perhaps- maybe this is the perfect time to level up our relationship," he explained, "In Ah deserve it and we're not getting any younger now, so I thought I might as well reach out and ask for her to marry me," he added, a small genuine smile forming on his lips.

  Mark smiled to hear Taeyong's confessions and at that moment, all he could say was, "Hyung, I'm so proud of you," he uttered out giving Taeyong a pat on his shoulder.

To hear Taeyong so serious about his feelings towards In Ah makes him envious and proud to him at the same time

  Throughout the years Taeyong and In Ah has been together, he has seen all the things they've gone through for all those years and through those moments, their might be times where they fought and took off some time away from each other, still, they manage to come back to each other's arms.

  He envy how strong their relationship is. Perhaps, Mark has been very close to both couple that's why he could tell how strong they've become and now- now that Taeyong finally decide to ask for In Ah's hands, he couldn't hide how he's happy for Taeyong.

"Hyung, I'm so proud of you," he muttered under his breathe, a tear suddenly falling from his eyes then another, then it just happened to continue nonstop.

  Taeyong's smile fell when he saw Mark crying, "Oh? Why are you crying now, Mark??" he asked Mark worriedly.

  Mark sniffed, wiping his tears as he rapidly blink to stop his tears and himself from being too emotional, "M-me? Crying? Nah," he answered lying trying to cover up his tears but to no avail, he still failed anyways.

  Taeyong chuckled, "It's okay Mark-ssi. Your dad and mom will be getting married sooner and then you'll get a sibling, I understand why you're crying now," Taeyong joked making Mark laugh as his tears still gushing from his eyes.

"That's kinda illegal to hear but,I guess it's been a very normal joke now hearing ut from you, been hearing those for 4 years anyways," Mark half laughed and half cried earning a giggle from Taeyong.

"Ya know? We're like your adoptive parents now, I'm so proud of you Mark too, when will you even get a girlfriend though?" Taeyong joked making Mark crack up even more.

"Why are you even asking me that though? You already know the reason already," he answered which made Taeyong laugh as well.

"Yeah yeah, well I guess I'll just ask you, when will you even confess to Mina?" he asked sheepishly.

  Mark chuckled, "Soon, not now but it'll be soon," he answered shortly giving him a smile before it turned into an affiliative smile , "Uh, anyways, about your proposal, how can I help you? I mean, you'll definitely need a helping hand?" he suddenly asked which caught Taeyong off guard.

'Oh? Suddenly changing the topic?'

  Taeyong smiled at him, "Hmm well, I'll just tell you soon, I'm still thinking about a plan about how I'll pull it off," he answered.

"Oh, alright then," Mark answered giving Taeyong an endearing small smile. "Good luck about that though," he added earning a laugh from Taeyong.

"Yeah, good luck to me," Taeyong agreed.

_____

"So, Sejeong actually told you she'll be filing a case against that Donghee?" In Ah asked waiting for Doyoung's response.

  Doyoung sighed, worriness and distress visible on his face, "Yeah, she told me earlier," he answered shortly.

"But you look worried bro? Why?"

"I mean," he sighed poking his tounge through his inside cheek, "Nevermind," he added.

  In Ah glanced at him worriedly, "Bro,  I know he's your first love and you liked her 5 years ago but, please bro, if you were to do something out of impulsiveness just because you liked her back then, please just, just don't, do anything then, I'm begging you," In Ah beg, her heart aching a bit after seeing his brother's expression changer after she said those words.

' His face looked so shock...'

"Let me just remind you again bro, she's already from the past, and she doesn't even know you've got feelings for her before, so please, just, just don't take her weakness for your own advantages. It's for your own sake," In Ah added, gulping the lump on her throat, "Especially when you already have a girlfriend now," she added up.

   At that moment, In Ah clearly saw how Doyoung's expression dropped, her heart suddenly ache to realize that, Doyoung might've been into something serious now that his feelings for Sejeong suddenly came back. It was very...astonishing, and she kind of felt bad suddenly for Hani; Doyoung's current girlfriend.

"I..." Doyoung paused, "I wasn't helping Sejeong just because I still have feelings for her," he definitely denied biting his inside cheeks, "I'm helping her because she badly needs it, nothing more, so don't," he scoffed defensively, giving her sister a fake smile, "Don't bother troubling about me alright ?" he smiled slightly, satting up from his seat.

"Anyway, I'll get going now, I remember I still have some errands to do to the office," he added taking his hand bag with him,"I'll get going now, take care," he gave her a small smile, before he immediately left without uttering any word after that.

  When he's no longer in sight, In Ah sighed distressdly, "I hope you really mean it bro, I hope you really do," she muttered under her breathe...