𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞

__________

"You should go in first, I'll take our mails," Mark said upon they arrived at the parking lot outside their dorm.

  Haechan nodded his head, "Gurae~" he replied jogging his way inside the building.

  Opening the email box, something caught his attention. It's a strange letter that made him suddenly curious. Taking the mail out, his eyes suddenly widened upon realizing what it was.

  Taking out his phone, he started to dial the first person that immediately came on his mind.

"Hello?"

"Ahjussi?"

"Yeah? Did you already saw the mail? She already replied, you must be happy aren't you?"

  Mark hummed happily as his heart fluttered again for the nth time that day, "I am, thank you so much,"

  The ahjussi chuckled from the other line, "Always welcome young man, infact you are much more very worthy of her reply to be exact, so you should enjoy it alright?"

  Mark hummed, nodding to himself, "Right," he chuckled.

The ahjussi chuckled as well, "Yeah as you should, and another thing, one of your friend already passed me the mail that you were saying, I'll be passing it to Miss Kang by tomorrow morning alright?"

  Mark smiled, "Alright, thank you so much Ahjussi, don't worry, If ever I can get a free time, I shall repay you,"

  The ahjussi chuckled from the other line, "You need not, it's my job anyways, you don't have to," the ahjussi laughed.

  Mark smiled to himself, "I insist though, so if ever it will happen just let me alright?"

  The ahjussi hummed as he laughed, "Gurae, do as you wish then," he chuckled, "Anyway, I shall go now, I'll update you tomorrow morning."

  Mark hummed nodding his head,"Alright thank you so much ahjussi,"

"Always welcome~"

  And the call ended.

  Putting back the phone inside his pocket, Mark breathed out a contented sigh. His hands caressing his heart that has been pounding unusually since earlier.

  Out of joy, he blurted out a joyful 'yes!'

'She replied! She did replied! Oh ma ghad!'

__

  With a grateful smile, Mark didn't even waste any much more time to check upon the mails that he got. So, as soon as he got inside the dorm, he went up straight to his room, immediately locking up the doors, taking his seat on his bed side table.

  His smile widened even more when he realized that Mina did really sent him back a letter and he's a lot more happy and grateful right now.

  Carefully opening the email, he took a very deep sigh trying to suppress and calm himself up before he proceed on reading her letter to him.

  Slowly opening the paper, his smile widened even more..

_______

Hi! This is Mina! Well you see, I've been receiving your letters continuously for the past few weeks and I knew that you are quiet curious about this thing but, don't worry, I wasn't uncomfortable about you sending me letters.

Well yeah, I did at first but reading your explanations from your last letter you sent me somehow made me atleast guaranteed that I can trust you so, don't worry if ever you think that you are making me uncomfy because I don't.

I guess I do not have anything to worry and be afraid about, right?

Honestly, I find you interesting, your words somehow uplift me and that made me curious about who you truly are. I know that I am not in the place to force you to tell me who you are since from the start you told me that you are still uncomfy about it, and I respect that. But if you ever need a friend to open up, I guess I could be a friend to you.

Tbh, as much as I don't want to compare or anything but, there's this certain someone I find you similar with. But yeah haha, I guess I'm just being so overly observant lol. 

Anyway, I hope you are doing great as well, always remember that you are a great person whoever you are, take your time and if ever you are ready to introduce yourself to me, I'll gladly meet you myself.

It takes a lot of courage to introduce yourself to me and I respect that. Maybe someday, you'll get the courage to be yourself even more. I knew you will, and I trust you.

I hope you find the right time and be always happy as well, thank you for motivating me too <3

From, Minaberry^^
To; Pineapple~

P.s: I named you pineapple since I don't know your name yet, and I find it cute so why not right? Funny thing, it also symbolizes friendship so it's cute, I hope you don't mind though.

Anyway, stay safe! Looking forward to your future letters, thank you, and have a great day~”

______

  After reading the letter, Mark suddenly felt a sudden feeling towards his stomach while his heart was rapidly beating.

  He blinked, still frozen as he slowly process what Mina just wrote to him while his face are all heated and he could clearly tell that he was blushing at the moment even though he's not seeing himself in the mirror.

  He slowly reached out to put his hand to his chest feeling each beat that his heart was making.

  It was still rapidly beating to the point that it could possibly burst out anytime.

  He inhaled for an instance, inhaling slowly.

"Gosh, why is she making me feel this way though? This is so illegal..." he muttered to himself.

___

  Meanwhile, Haechan was on the other side of the door, his forehead crease in confusion as he eavesdrop to what Mark was muttering about.

"What's up with him again though?" he muttered as well...

'Mark so weird, is he really inlove?'

  He suddenly smirked, 'I guess I'll have to find out myself'...