𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬

________

"Miss Kang Mina? The director wants to see you," One of the staffs called out making Mina jolt up from her seat closing the script book she was holding to.

"Ah ye," she replied bowing slightly before she made her way to where the director is.

   As soon as she went there, she immediately noticed how the director seemed a bit distressed.

"Mister Choi? What seems to be the problem?" Mina asked politely, asking for an answer to what seems to be the director has called her for.

  The director sighed, his face all worried,"Hyunjin got a sudden schedule and I'm afraid, you'll have to show up without him. We'll be on air within 25 minutes so perhaps, maybe you'll have to go only with yourself. Well unless, if we can find someone to replace?" he sighed shaking his head, "Well, I actually don't know though, this is a total chaos," he muttered.

  Mina unconsciously bit her inside cheeks after what she had just heared.

  It was her first time MC'ing and she was indeed nervous about it. And even more anxious now that she has to go live with only herself.

"Oh! W-what brings you here Miss Seulgi, Mister Taeyong and uh?" The director suddenly spoke out making Mina's head, immediately turn to where the director is currently looking at.

  Her eyes widened when she saw three familiar figures through the entrance...

  It was Seulgi, Taeyong & Mark Lee.

  Mark bowed awkwardly, "I'm Mark Lee," he shyly introduced himself.

  The director nodded his head, bowing back as well, "I see," he muttered.

"Nice meeting you Ma'am and Sir. Well uhm, what brings you here if I may?" he politely asked after bowing infront of them as a show of respect.

"Well actually," Seulgi paused as her eyes began to observe the set.

  The director suddenly gulped when he saw how Seulgi observe the whole hall. The stage, and the set but then, after quiet a few seconds, Seulgi seemed to notice something. Her face scrunched up when she face the director once again,"Where's Hyunjin?" Seulgi suddenly asked, making the Director gulp.

"Well actually-"

"Oh wait Noona, I just received a message from Bang Chan that, Hyunjin might not be able to attend here due to an urgent matters that they have with their company at the moment," Taeyong suddenly interrupted as he raised his phone showing Bangchan's recent message to him.

  Seulgi's eyes widened, "Ah jinjja?!" she blurted, feeling a bit of uneasiness by the sudden rush of pressure and concern.

  Her eyes suddenly traveled to Mina, "Oh wait, who would go with you now?" she asked worriedly.

  As when Mina was about to speak, Taeyong suddenly came up with an idea himself, as his lips formed into a sly grin.

"Mark can!" he suddenly voiced out making the three fell in silence as well as Mark who's obviously astonished with the sudden mention of his name.

"H-huh? W-why me?" Mark stuttered confusedly.

  Taeyong gave him a wink as he hit his shoulder playfully before he faced his sister, Seulgi.

"Mark is a journalist actually, he may be good with MC'ing due to his work so yeah?" he chuckled, "Right Mark?" he gave him a side look as if telling him to agree with his plans and as expected, Mark just nodded his head.

   Mina's lips turned into a joyful smile, and Mark saw it again.

  It looks so great with her face filled with joy and happiness... I hope you always feel happy Mina.

  I'll do anything just to make sure, you are happy, if you only knew...

"Uh...yeah," he shyly replied.

  Seulgi's lips turned into a grin, "Great then, all sorted out," she chuckled as her eyes went to look through her wrist watch, "Anyway, ppali, we only have 18 minutes for you to prepare, you should probably get yourself ready, and about the script, don't worry, we have the monitor upfront alright?"

  Mark nodded his head with a smile on his lips, "Sure..."

___

"Cut!" Director Choi declared after a whole two hours of on-live show.

  Mina & Mark smiled blissfully and as expected, they've done a great work. They both bowed to all of the staffs whom they are with for the whole two hours.

"Great work you two~! I've seen your performance and you two did great actually," Seulgi greeted upon the two went down from the set.

  Mina & Mark smiled and bowed shyly after they got a flattering compliment from Seulgi; the future director of Glorious Flair  Entertainment.

  Taeyong smirked, "Of course, I knew they'll do well," he spoke out as well. "Well actually, during the show, many of the netizens watching the live, commented about you two having that chemistry," Taeyong chortled wiggling his eyebrows to the two.

  Mark's cheeks suddenly flushed as well as Mina.

  Seulgi chuckled, "Well well, what about this," she started giving Mark a smile, "Are you interested joining my company Mark?"

   Mark's eyes widened upon hearing those words...

  M-me? Joining this company?

His eyes suddenly traveled to Mina who is just beside him and from what he expect, she was nodding her head slowly.

  Alright then...

"Sure, I'll think about it,"