𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

_______

"Hello? Unnie?" Mina spoke out as soon as her call got picked up by Seulgi.

"Yeah? Any news?" Seulgi answered through the other line as she leisurely sipped on her coffee.

  Mina smiled nodding to herself as if Seulgi was just infront of her, "Yeah Unnie, he agreed," she answered.

  Seulgi smirked through the other line, "Great then," she hummed, "Perhaps you've gone through tough pressure in persuading him aren't you?" she sipped to her coffee waiting for the young lass to reply.

  Mina chuckled, shaking her head, "Surprisingly, he didn't, it's somewhat weird though but, I think I should be atleast thankful for him that he didn't made it as hard as I thought," she answered, "He's truly my saviour to be exact, a total angel in disguise," she added.

  Seulgi smirked, "Gurae? Lucky for you then," she pursed her lips a mischievous smile forming, "Anyways, see you this weekends then, I'll be looking forward to your show, you shall take a rest now alright? I'll hang up now," she said.

  Mina hummed, "Alright, you too Unnie," then, the call ended.

  Mina smiled, sitting back calmly on her sofa.

  Ah, what a nice day..

___

   Seulgi grinned, tapping her fingernails along the wooden table inside her office.

"Yeoksi, everything's been working according to the plan," she smirked.

  Pulling out the telephone beside her, she dialled a certain number that she was always been contacting for some business reasons since then.

It hasn't been a few second 'til someone immediately answered the call which made Seulgi smile in delight.

"Hello Miss Seulgi, how may I help you?"

  Seulgi hummed, "Is this Mister Park's Secretary?"

"Yes madame,"

"Could you connect the call to your boss? I wanted to discuss something with him privately," she stated, taking her coffee from the side, taking a quick sip from it.

"Sure madame," the secretary answered.

  A few seconds later, a man's voice answered from the line, "Hey, long time no talk, what's up?"

  Seulgi pursed her lips, "Chan, may I ask you something?"

"Yeah?" Chanyeol hummed.

"I heared you have a very talented journalist on your company and somehow, he made me interested," she smirked, "I wouldn't make this any longer but, I might as well ask you if it would be alright if ever I'll be buying his story as soon as it gets published what you think?"

"Sure," he answered without hesitation, "But who is this journalist? May I ask his full name?"

  Seulgi smirked, "Mark Lee."

__

~Got me feeling like
Pop rocks, strawberry, bubble gum
주머니 속 향기 넘치면
All I want is you my love, candy (candy, candy)
넌 기분 좋아질 텐데
Tell me what you're waiting for~

  The doorbell rung making Mina stop from vibing on with Baekhyun's song. Immediately, she got up from her seat, attending the front door to see what or who it must be.