𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟑 | 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

_______

  Mark sighed upon arriving on his apartment. It was silent and he thought that maybe Haechan could've already gone to his work since the apartment is unusually quiet unless Haechan is out.

  He slumped down on the sofa as he massaged his temples gently.

"Ah what a day," he muttered under his breathe.

  After a few more moments, he opened the box of cookies taking a bite from it, savouring its sweetened taste. After he devoured two cookies, he stood up from his seat, deciding to take a very quick shower before proceeding to his work.

  'I really need to do some research I guess..'

__

"OH MA GAD!" he shrieked when he finally went out from his room after taking his shower.

  His eyes widened when he saw two familiar figures, eyeing him as well as the two sat comfortably in the sofa.

"What's up Son?"

  Mark cringed, "Ugh, Noona, stop, and I'm fine, why are you both here?"

  In Ah shrugged as she pointed out the foods she, and Taeyong bought all the way to Mark's apartment, "We bought you some food, I thought maybe Haechan was here too, but I guess he has gone to work already,"

   Mark scratched the back of his neck, taking his seat just infront of the two.

"Yeah, he is a newbie intern that's why," he muttered, his lips pouting subconsciously.

"Anyway," Taeyong finally spoke out, "You look stressed with that bags in your eyes, what's up Mark? Are you alright?" he asked worriedly.

  Mark chuckled shaking his head, "Yeah, just stressed out lately by work."

  In Ah sough, "You wanted some help? Is it about your books?"

  Mark nodded his head, "Yeah, the boss wanted me to write Romance and it's actually hard since I don't have any knowledge in terms of that genre. Usually my focus was only the genre of Science Fiction or Fantasy but now, he wanted me to do Romance," he pouted.

  In Ah suddenly went silent as she thought of something that might help Mark.

  Romance? It's complex and you could actually find different plots for it, but if you really wanted to create one with a realistic plot, maybe it would be better if its something that most of people or couples have gone through to make it much more relatable...

  So...how about I try this one..

"What about this, when do you actually want to continue and stop giving Mina letters?" she suddenly asked making Taeyong and Mark surprised by what she just asked.

"Huh?"

"Well, you know about the epistolary stories right?"

  Mark hummed as he nodded his head, "Yeah? What about it?"

  In ah grinned, "Why don't you try doing one? Then to help you with it, try making it like a journal type or whatever it is, then, write the things that you are sending or doing especially that you are sending Mina your hidden letters right?"

  Mark went silent, his head calculating what In Ah has just said.

"Wait so, I will use what's happening with me to create it?"

  In ah nod, "Exactly," she pursed her lips, "But the thing is, it's really up to you to decide. You can use it if your deadline is enough until you finally confess since it will be an important thing to state on."

  Mark pursed his lips thinking really hard about what she had just said.

"But it's alright if you think that it won't be easy, I understand, and it's really up to you to decide. Nonetheless, I hope it can help you to have some ideas if you really are having a hard time," In ah patted his back.

  Taeyong nodded his head as well, "But I have some suggestions too, I guess it may help or not but nonetheless, I'll just say this," he sough, "You may take your time building up the courage before you confess but still, you shouldn't let things be complicated even more for you. Do the right thing before it gets too late alright?"

"Yeah, you never know, the more you delay things, the more it gets too late. Don't make yourself regret the chances Mark-ssi. Regardless, no matter what happens, atleast you can get the words you wanted to utter yourself rather than keeping it to yourself until it gets too late. Muster up your courage Mark-ssi," In Ah added as well.

   Mark nodded his head. He couldn't deny that, the words that they uttered was a great help. It was good thing that he have an ideas to think of to.

  Maybe I might agree with this... Courage & Acceptance will be the right thing for me to think about just for the sake of everything..

  But for now, I wanted to do this thing... Maybe they might be right...

  Nothing will be lost if I'll just try right?

  Mark nodded his head, "Right, I'll look through it furthermore, and if it can actually be a good story to share, I'll definitely try."