𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

________

"Mark? Were you on your room now?" Taeyong spoke as soon as Mark picked up his call. In Ah glanced up to Taeyong and then she quickly whispered for him to put the volume up for the both of them to hear.

"Uh..yeah. But did everything turned out well? What happened? Sorry if I wasn't there, I really have to do something earlier though," Mark answered on the other line.

  Glancing to In Ah, Taeyong passed her the phone when he noticed her tapping his shoulder impatiently while she motioned for him to pass her the phone.

  Clearing her throat, In Ah spoke, "Yeah Mark, your plans indeed worked well, me and your hyung is already engage all thanks to you guys," she said, "but now that your plan has already ended successfully, I guess it's time for us to help you and Mina back," she added quirking her eyebrows to Taeyong for him to continue her words.

"Now, could you come out for a bit? We're currently outside your room, we have something to tell you."

__

"H-huh? I- I mean... That would be alright, but the thing is, wasn't it a bit late now?" Mark spoke, his voice hinting that he's anxious with what both have just told him.

  In Ah sighed her lips pursed. Then, she spoke, "It was still quarter to 10, if you need something, we'll help with it. I..I mean, it's not like we're pressuring you to confess right at this rate and time but I just kind of feel guilty and I don't want to leave this day without helping you, I know that it might make you both uncomfortable with how I reacted and how you guys pulled your plans off earlier. I just...just feel bad that you have to do that Mark. I'm sure that it will affect you most if you keep up and stick with your original plan with having to confess a few days later," she explained worriedly.

"Yeah Mark. I guess it would be more effective if you let all your feelings out this night. Don't delay and make both of you- or in fact yourself feel even more uncomfortable with the remaining days that you both have to stay here knowing that you; Mark, has a lot to confess towards her," Taeyong added out, his eyes glancing at Mark sympathetically.

  Mark could only sigh as he glared anxiously to the floor while his thoughts begin to cloud his mind as he contemplate with what he'll do. He could greatly get what Taeyong and In Ah was trying to tell him and he must admit; they did have a point with it.

  If he were to confess sooner then, why would he have to delay it if he could just do it now, right? He has nothing to worry now that In Ah, Taeyong and even Seulgi insisted to help him out. All he has to do was to honestly and confidently confess to her just like what he did earlier.

  If he gets rejected, it doesn't matter. It's not like he's expecting anything at all and infact, he already got rejected earlier so it might not hurt him this second time round.

  Or is it? Who knows.

  Finally snapping out from his clouded thoughts, Mark took out a sigh. Immediately, he glanced up to the both.

"Alright, I'll do it now," he uttered out, his voiced suddenly becoming confident. Amused, In Ah's eyes lit up upon his sudden confidence. A grin slowly forming on her while Taeyong also glanced back at Mark amusingly  and obviously proud.

  Sitting up from the sofa, Mark then spoke out a favor to the both.

"Can you guys do me a favor?"

___

   It was already 10 in the evening when Mina heard someone knock on her hotel room. Confused, she got up from her bed opening the cover of the peephole that her door has to peep and see who it was.

  When she realize who was in the other side of the the door, she froze right in the spot.

'It's Mark!!'

  Gulping the lump on her throat, she breathed in and out after suddenly getting anxious when she saw him outside.

  Building up her courage with her; she finally opened the door.

  As the door opened, they both made eye contact for a quick seconds but to her sudden dismay, Mark averted his eyes first.

  Not wasting any more time, Mark immediately spoke out his real intentions as to why he appeared there in this late hour.

"Here, your sender want me to pass this to you," he uttered out not making any eye contact with her as he passed her a card while Mina could only stare at him; her feelings getting more mixed up at that moment.

  Slowly, Mina unfolded the card reading its context immediately.

  “Meet me in the Function hall in 15 minutes... I'll be waiting for you.

-M.”

   After she had read its content, Mina slowly glanced up to Mark.

"Are you sure?" she suddenly asked.

  Mark could only blink in confusion with her sudden question towards him.

"H-huh?"

  Mina could only scoff in disappointment, "I thought it was you...but I guess it wasn't you really all along," she scoffed as she stared down to the card on her hand.

"W-what-"

"Anyway, I should better prepare now. Thank you," she interrupted giving him a quick small smile before she eventually get inside her room closing the door shut right on his face before he could even talk.

  Confound, Mark stood there quiet dazed for a moment...

"I thought it was you.. but I guess it wasn't really you all along..'

  What... Does she mean by that?

___

A/n; UNEDITED! Anyways, 2 more chapters to go 'til this book finally ends! I hope you guys are just as excited as me ^^