𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟑𝟒 | "𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭."

𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟑𝟒 | “𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭.”

_______

  After a few minutes of preparation, Mina breathed out a sigh as she stood by the mirror. Staring on her reflection in it, she tucked her loose hair into the back of her ear. She was currently wearing blue dress and her hair was left on loose.

'Why did I acted like that earlier though? I..I know, I like Mark but, I think I was a bit too much to assume that he was who I suspect it to be. I mean, I don't really know yet wether I was wrong or I was just assuming everything but still, I shouldn't be obvious with my feelings to Mark.'

  Closing her eyes tightly, she inhaled and exhaled.

'But wait, I thought he'd want to meet me this friday though? Why did his plans change so suddenly?' She thought quiet bewildered for a moment until she realized that it has been almost 15 minutes now.

Not wanting to waste any more time, she just shrugged and decided to just keep her question to herself.

'He's probably waiting now.'

___

  When Mina finally got out of her room, she immediately started walking her way up to where the elevator was. Since her room was on the fifth floor, and the function hall was on the ground floor, she has no choice but to ride the elevator to arrive fast.

  As she walked through the hallway, someone suddenly approached and handed her a single rose and a small card.

"What is...this?" she trailed off glancing bewilderedly to the girl.

  The girl only grinned at her, "I was told to give you those Miss Mina, the guy ought for you to read his notes and arrive to your destination immediately, expect more letter cards on your way I must say," the girl spoke out formally which caught Mina off-guard. Before she could even ask another thing to the girl, the maiden has already left leaving her with no choice but to continue her walk slowly while she opened the card.

| Time passes by so fast,
I remember the time
When we tossed our lives just like wishing coins.
Boy didn’t know a lot, I think I’m still the same.
I’m still searching for my galaxy. |

   Her face scrunched up in confusion.

'Is this a poem? Uhm no, I think not. Maybe a lyrics? Is this a lyrics of a song?'

  Shrugging her thoughts off, she could only continue to walk towards the elevator holding the rose and the card on her hand.

  When she's finally near the elevator door, she was met by someone who then passed her another rose and a card. Without telling anything towards her, the girl immediately left leaving her there infront of the elevator.

    Curious, she immediately unfolded the card as soon as she have finally entered the elevator...

| Everything around is
Looking like a blur just like the outside, movements are fast.

I guess at one point we followed the speed of the car
But honestly I think I’ve stopped in the past
That time will always be that time, hope it never fades out. |