𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟔 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

________

"So...should I send her or him a letter back?"

   Sejeong hummed, her lips in a pout as she though of something to reply to her friend.

"Probably? It's up to you though," she replied taking the coffee Mina had made for her.

   Mina sighed, slumping down to her seat. For a moment, she was thinking about what should she'll actually do. However, a few seconds later, she noticed something strange with her friend.

"Is that a bruise?" Mina manage to spoke out pointing to Sejeong's collarbone.

  Sejeong's eyes widened as she quickly tried to cover it up, however, Mina already saw it.

  Mina's eyes watched her in confusion, "Where did you get that?"

  Sejeong blinked, "It's nothing, something just came up while I was preparing for my shoot," she replied, turning her gaze away from her friend.

  Mina wasn't convinced at all with her response but she doesn't want to make her uncomfortable, "Is that so?" was the only thing she replied back, but deep down, she was really curious.

  Sejeong smiled at her, "Of course," she replied.

  That smile... Fake.

  This wasn't the only time she noticed something strange with her friend.

The first one was a few or, two months ago perhaps. It's a bruise on her arm. Then, another one came up, a month ago, and it's on her collarbone and elbow. Then, it was followed again with a new bruise a week ago when they met again, and it was visible on her arms and her bruised lips. And now...

   Mina's eyes fell through the tiled floor as she thought of something.

She knew, something was up with her friend, and as much as she wanted to make her open up, she just couldn't. Sejeong always tend to cover up things and say that, everything was alright and she'll just eventually overcome what's happening with her, but this time, Mina knew something much more was happening.

And that's the thing that she's really curious to know about. But she couldn't really determine what's happening. She has her boundaries and she knew, Sejeong had her's as well, and she don't want to cross any lines that's why she's hesitant to ask any further questions involving her friend's private life.

  But she really wanted to know, and she really have to.

   Mina hummed and smiled back to her friend, "Alright," she said, "But if anything was up, I'm all ears gurae?"

  Sejeong chuckled, "Alright~"

  Mina nodded her head back, chuckling as well.

She has too.

___

"Oh? Mina-ssi? What's up?" In Ah spoke up as soon as she noticed Mina coming inside her office.

   Mina bowed at her as she proceeded to seat to a vacant seat infront of her.

"Unnie, can I ask you something?"

  In Ah hummed, nodding slowly, "Of Course, what is it?"

  Mina pursed her lips a bit hesitant wether to ask her the question she's been wondering for hours.

  But, she came there for it, that's why she really has to ask about it and not waste some time.

"Did you and Taeyong ever fought about something before? Something serious that led him hurting you physically?" Mina asked, curiosity rising within her.

   In Ah's face scrunched up as she thought about it, "No?" she shrugged, "But why though? Is someone bothering you? Oh wait, are you in a relationship?!" In Ah gasped, her eyes have widened as her palms automatically made its way up to her lips in shock.

  Mina immediately shook her head, definitely denying what she had just said.

"Of course not Unnie!" she scratch the back of her neck,"It's just that, Unnie Sejeong was kinda off. For the past few months, I've been noticing her with different bruises, and you know what? I kinda suspect something though," she sighed, fidgeting with her hand through her seat.

In Ah's eyes widened, "What is it?"

"Well, you see, she has a boyfriend. And I suspect him with it. I've been noticing it since they started dating that, that guy was kinda manipulative and maybe he was the one causing her the bruises," she sighed, biting her nail in worry and anxiousness.

"Did you already addressed this concern with her? I think you should try convincing her to open up to you, that way, we can atleast help her if your suspicions were really right," In Ah suggested, also worried for Sejeong's well being.

"Yeah, I did. But she was really private, I don't also want to ask any further since I don't want to make her uncomfortable," Mina responded biting her lower lip.

  In Ah sighed shaking her head, "Then, I think there's nothing else we can do unless she freely open up with us. But I highly suggest for you to ask about her once in a while, maybe that way, she'll loosen up and tell you some things," In Ah suggested reaching out for Mina's hands to reassure her.

"And if ever anything happens, me and my Brother Doyoung can help bring this onto the police or even to court and file her boyfriend a case of violence against women, you hear me?"

    Mina breathed out an assured sigh while she slowly nodded her head,"Thank you Unnie,"

  In Ah smiled, "Always welcome,"

___

"I wonder...What could Sejeong be doing right now?" she muttered under her breathe still thinking about her friend's situation as she slowly walk down the sidewalks.

   She paused for a moment when she felt something vibrate on her pockets.

  My phone!

  She immediately pulled out her phone from her pocket as she immediately answered the call from Seulgi.

"Hello Miss Seulgi? How may I help you-"

"Meet me in the main office ASAP," And the call, immediately ended leaving Mina frozen in there.

  M-meet? Why?