𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟗 | 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

________

As soon as Mina bought all the necessary things in the supermarket store, she immediately left taking the car Sejeong has lent her to use to buy the things she asked her to buy.

  She can see the sun begun to set while she was stuck in a minor traffic by myeongdong a few kilometers away from the building where Sejeong live.

   It was nice sight to take in infront of her that she almost barely noticed that the cars infront of her were already moving

   It was nice sight to take in infront of her that she almost barely noticed that the cars infront of her were already moving. She chuckled to herself when she realized that she could've been scolded if she didn't move immediately.

  She shook her head in amusement when all of the sudden, a message notification suddenly popped on her phone.

  Taking her phone out while the car stopped for a moment, she read the message that she got from Seulgi.

' I'll give you 'til Sunday to comply the task I gave you :)) you can do it fighting.'

  She gulped and sighed, biting her lower lip after she realized that, she only have 4 days 'til Sunday to convince Mark about being a trainee actor.

  She was quiet restless throughout the whole time she traveled back, trying to figure out how she would convince her friend. Even though she was clearly anxious and unsure to what will be the outcome, she really have no other choice but to atleast try persuading him.

  It's a matter of new opportunity for her if ever she could successfully make him agree.

Am I being too selfish?

  She shook her head. Am I?

"Fine. But atleast I should try right? If ever he insist that he don't like it, then fine, waiting for another opportunity would still be worth it rather than forcing him to do something just for my own benefit," she nodded to herself, "Right Mina, Mark deserve everything, let's not use our friendship for our own benefit," she nodded again.

  When she finally arrive inside the parking lot of the building Sejeong live on, she paused for a moment to do something.

  Taking her phone out, she dialed Mark's phone number without any hesitation. After three rings, Mark immediately answered, and that made Mina amused.

"Hey, what's poppin'?" Mark spoke out from the other line.

  Mina chuckled, "What are you doing?"

"Just finished the meeting on the comp why?"

"Are you up for a dinner?"

  Mark hummed on the other line, "Yup, where when?"