𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟎𝟖 | 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

_______

Taeyong sough, his eyes not leaving his girlfriend's busy figure as she was busy typing something on her laptop with her earphones on for almost 3 hours now. Well, not that he mind since he's been busy chilling as he lies on the sofa feeling cozy as ever since earlier as well, with his headphones blasting some of his favourite songs.

  When the last song finally end, In Ah suddenly groaned making Taeyong snap out from staring at her.

  In Ah stretched her arms out for a moment until she saw Taeyong at the side, "Oh? You still there?" In Ah asked quiet surprised just by seeing Taeyong lying comfortably on the sofa.

  Taeyong scrunched up his face in disappointment, "Wow, you forgot about me?"

  In Ah blinked, "Yeah? I mean, no? I thought you have schedules?"

"I did."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, and it ended an hour ago," his lips pouted, "Ah jinjja you didn't even notice me coming back,"

  In Ah scoffed, "It's okay, I know you still love me though," she chuckled closing her laptop as she got up from her seat walking her way towards Taeyong quickly giving him peck in the lips before she quickly rushed off to get her coat from her dresser.

  Taeyong's cheeks flushed as he froze right in there.

"Yah? What are you still doing there? Our son's waiting let's go," In Ah spoke out as if she hasn't done anything to him.

  In Ah psh'ed, "Come on Yong, it's not like it's your first time, and come on, that's just a peck for you to be flustered about-" before she can even continue what she was saying Taeyong suddenly got up and rushed to her, attacking her lips, and before she can even realize it, they both fell on the couch...

___

"Is that a bruise?" Mark asked suddenly after a minute of contemplation wether he'll ask that question to In Ah whose been busy helping him out edit his work.

  In Ah's eyes went up to look at him, a bit of confused, "What bruise?"

"That bruise on your lip, it seems fresh as if its been bitten?"

Her eyes widened, automatically glancing to Taeyong who's also quiet shocked and nervous as if they'll soon to be caught.

  Mark noticed their gestures and the eye contact that they both made and there he conclude something, "Oh, I think I should've not ask," he chuckled to himself.

"Anyway, Taeyong-hyung, can I ask you for a favor?" Mark quickly changed the topic to avoid making the two uncomfortable and make the atmosphere less awkward.

  Taeyong nodded his head, "Y-yeah?"

  Mark passed him an envelope with Mina's name and address which he soon recognize as another mail.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"I'm planning on sending this letter this 4pm but there seems to be an urgent matter on the company by three pm so I needed to attend. Could you perhaps send it for me?"

  Taeyong nodded his head, "Of course, alright," he replied as he carefully took the mail from his hands.

"Ah, one thing Mark," Taeyong suddenly interrupted when Mark was about to get up from his seat.