𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

_______

  As soon as Mina arrive through Sejeong's house, her eyes widened in shock upon seeing police patrols outside, she saw a man which she then recognized as Donghee being pushed inside the police car by a few policeman as he shouted curses at them. Immediately, she tried to run inside however, one police tried to stop her.

"You can't enter Ma'am!"

"The person inside is my friend! Get out of my way!" Mina shouted in rage pushing away the policeman, as she fastly went in inside the house. Eventually, when she got in, that's when her eyes widened upon the sight that has welcomed her upon her arrival.

  There she saw Lucas being interrogated by a policeman, his face was full of bruises.

Then, her eyes immediately traveled to where Sejeong was. When she saw her, her heart throbbed as she watched her being reassured by her mother and a few police woman and some medics as she continuously weep at the side of the living room.

"I-I...I'll make him pay for it..." Sejeong murmured continuously, as she cried her heart out.

___

"Mina! What happened?" Doyoung asked worriedly when he also arrived just a few minutes after Mina. His face looks deeply worried.

  Mina stayed silent until Sejeong finally came out along with the medics. Her face was pale except for her puffy red eyes and her runny red nose.

  Doyoung watched her in pure concern as she was being assisted to the ambulance her figure seems hopeless and weak.

Halfway through the ambulance, Sejeong stopped and her eyes looked around 'til it stopped just right when she saw him.

  Her eyes suddenly lit up when he saw him. Forthwith, she ran to his direction grabbing his hand and gripping it desperately when she's already face to face with him.

"M-Mister Kim...H-help me," she muttered desperately as Doyoung stared at her haggard and hopeless face but then just right at thay moment, she suddenly felt nauseous and her sight suddenly felt blurry then suddenly, everything blacked out...

  Doyoung's eyes widened, "Sejeong!"

___

  Mina sighed for the nth time that day. It's been 7 hours since Sejeong got admitted and throughout the day, Mina couldn't help but to think of her each time even when she's at work and even through her free times.

  Fortunately, when she finished her work, she coincidentally met Mark-who had just finished his weekly evaluation on the hallway- on her way back when she was already to go and visit Sejeong to where she got admitted.

  And now, both her and Mark was on their way to the hospital since earlier on the entertainment, Mark decided and insisted to go with her after seeing how frail and vulnerable she seems from the moment she saw her down the hallway. He wanted to assist her and so he volunteered to just drive her car instead so that she could just take her rest throughout the ride.

"Here," Mark uttered out as he hand over his water bottle to Mina when they stopped into a stop light.

  Mina looked at him and into the water bottle he handed her over. Weakly, she accepted his water bottle taking a drink out of it as Mark watched her and her lips unconsciously. Not long after that, he felt suddenly flustered after realizing that they somehow kissed indirectly.

  He gulped taking his gaze away from her.

' Mark! Wasn't it pretty normal before?! Why are you making such a big deal out of it now?! Dude! You're getting weirder and weirder stop it and your dirty thoughts ugh!'