𝐇𝐔𝐋 𝟑𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

_______

"Mark! Wait!" In Ah called out catching up with Mark's pace as he walk back up to his room.

  Mark stopped as he heard her voice. Looking back, he glanced at her who eventually has catched up with him.

  Facing Mark, In Ah looked at him worriedly, her face showing sympathy.

"I...are you alright Mark?" In Ah asked in which Mark could only answer with a nod.

"Yeah,"

"You sure? Seems like it must've hurt somehow. You know, you can't keep it from me Mark," In Ah answered back her lips forming into a frown.

  Mark bit his lower lip before he shook his head to deny it. "It doesn't matter. I quiet expected it though, it didn't hurt that much actually," he lied giving her a small smile to reassure her who is clearly worried with him.

   Gulping the lump on his throat he didn't waste anymore time as he immediately pulled out the next step on the plan.

"Noona? Can I ask you for a favor?"

  In Ah paused, then her expression changed, "Yeah? What is it? What can I do for you?"

"Actually, I left something outside, on the sofa, I left my wallet there... So, could you...perhaps keep it as you go back? I...I actually don't want to go back in there, I hope you do understand," he laughed awkwardly, "Pretty please? Also, I guess you also need to go back there, I wanted to have some time for myself for now Noona, let's just talk later or next time," he added nodding his head flashing a quick smile to her before he eventually went in inside his room leaving her there standing outside the hallway.

  Sighing, In Ah bit her lower lip feeling bad for Mark's situation.

  Not long after, she eventually walked back to where they was earlier. On her way back to downstairs, she saw Mina walking towards the hotel's comfort room for a quick second.

  For a moment, they made quick eye contact and In Ah clearly saw how confused Mina got just by looking at her for a very quick second.

  Shrugging the weird feeling off, she eventually continued her walk...

__

  Confusion deeply immense In Ah as she walk back towards the camp fire. Her eyes searched the whole area to see no one left in there not until her eyes landed to Taeyong who was the only person left outside. In his hands, he held a wine glass as he stared intently towards the fire litten up in front of him.

  Gulping, she brushed off the thought of Taeyong as to what she came for in there was for Mark's only favor to her.

  As she came closer and closer, she saw nothing on the sofa. There's no wallet at all or anything.

  Biting her lower lip, her eyes side glanced towards Taeyong's direction thinking that the wallet might've been on Taeyong's back or maybe he sat on it earlier.

  Gulping again for the nth time, she finally spoke, "Uh, did you see Mark's wallet perhaps? He told me he left it here," she spoke out averting her gaze away from him as she still quiet feel uncomfortable and awkward with Taeyong.

   Taeyong only hummed, "Mina took it earlier, she said she'll give it back to him," he answered glancing at her.

"Oh? Right?" In Ah answered still averting her gaze away from him, "I guess I'll go back then, thanks anyways," she added.